No announcement yet.

FYI for your pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not trying to hijack your thread, but it makes me less emberrised about the situation with my dog. Several months back, my miniature schnauzer nearly bought the farm. Vets said he had pancreatitis and we didn't think he was going to make it. They suggested feeding him bland chicken and rice until he got better. We tried stopping after he got better, but he refuses to eat anything else. So 2-3 times a day, not only do I cook for the wife and 3 kids, I "get" to cook for the dog as well. (Don't tell Bubba, but I boil the chicken).

Comment

ya really cant blame him....that dog knows what he likes. Glad to hear he is feeling better.

Comment

Dipper887

thanks for chimin in. good advice for us that have 4 legged family members.
        Last edited by Kyote; 04-22-2009, 09:11 AM. Reason: 51
        sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
        nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

No problem...I am more than happy to help when it comes to dogs!!! I could go on for ever about them. Thankfully my fat little sausage fingers were not made for typing, and they tire easily!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X