Want Wolfe Rub????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want Wolfe Rub????

I'm sure everyone has heard that Larry Wolfe has decided to shutdown the manufacturing of Wolfe Rub due to health and work issues. He was trying to sell the bussiness but didn't. Now you can get the recipes for his rubs by helping to get him a lift for his vehicle. Check out this thread in the bbq-4-u forum.

http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtop...=16985&start=0
    www.nopigleftbehind.com
    -----------------------------

Originally posted by gooose53 View Post
    I'm sure everyone has heard that Larry Wolfe has decided to shutdown the manufacturing of Wolfe Rub due to health and work issues. He was trying to sell the bussiness but didn't. Now you can get the recipes for his rubs by helping to get him a lift for his vehicle. Check out this thread in the bbq-4-u forum.

http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtop...=16985&start=0
    Hmmm, feel real bad for this guy..hate to see folks come down with illness that screws them up. my little sister came down with MS years ago. what a mess. had to put here in a nursin home after rescueing her from her husband that abanded her and her two kids.

when visiting that thread, seems some folks have concerns about giving money.
    may be we can all give goose $1.00 till we collect what ever. and he donates it. then post the recipes here. we might be able to come up with way more then $25.00.
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

I know things are tight for alot of people. It's my understanding (by reading the thread) that if you donate $5 or $500 you get the recipes. If he was just asking for donations because he didn't get the deal he wanted for selling the rubs that's one thing, but donating for a cause and then just posting the recipes - don't know if I would do that. I think I understand what your saying though....if you want to donate a $1, then I don't mind sending you the recipe......but I wouldn't feel right about just posting them for everyone - then where is the motivation for giving?
      www.nopigleftbehind.com
      -----------------------------

Comment

got my recipes in my email this morning, though that wasn't the reason I donated. Just wanted to let people know that he's not scamming or anything. He actually does send out the recipes. He's over the stated goal of $5000 now, but we're trying to get him to just shy of $8000 so he can buy the lift without anything out of pocket.
        Mike
        Life In Pit Row

Comment

I could not fine the link to donate?

edit: had to register first. I made a $25 donation. Hope everything works out for him.
          Last edited by ganny76; 04-23-2009, 02:02 PM.
          Stay thirsty my friends!!

Comment

Working...
          X