No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately I wont be able to make live draft this year. Its the same day as draft for my big money league with the first Husker game following right after. Maybe my wife can do it for me....cant do much worse than last year either way
    Yoder YS480
    Maverick 732
    Tappecue
    Thermapen

Comment

A little less than 24 hours until the draft, unfortunately it looks like I won't be there again this year, although I might be able to make a pick in the first round before I have to go out the door.
      Good Luck to everyone

Comment

Yes auto draft for me too... brother flying up from fla today.. beer drinking and chili eating (three ways or more) will be taking place..
        Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
        Yoder YS640
        Weber Genesis
        Weber 18.5" Kettle
        Weber Performer
        Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Just found out that I don't need to leave until 10:30PM or so, so I can be there after all..

Comment

Think my son will draft for me since I can't make it
            Yoder YS480
            Maverick 732
            Tappecue
            Thermapen

Comment

I am going to try and do it on my phone over here at my Mother in Laws house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've only used my phone o haven't even logged in online

Comment

Well, none of the notices mentioned PDT, Pacific Daylight Time. I live in Florida. I was there waiting at 5pm EDT and nothing, then notice on the edge the PDT. Sorry too farkin late here. That starts at 9pm, finish at 12-1am. Autodraft will take over. But I put time aside to participate, I am not Farking happy about it! If you cannot make it work for all...F it!
                  Mark
                  sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                  Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                    Well, none of the notices mentioned PDT, Pacific Daylight Time. I live in Florida. I was there waiting at 5pm EDT and nothing, then notice on the edge the PDT. Sorry too farkin late here. That starts at 9pm, finish at 12-1am. Autodraft will take over. But I put time aside to participate, I am not Farking happy about it! If you cannot make it work for all...F it!
                    just means you get to drink more prior to the draft... relax and get drunk!!
                    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                    Yoder YS640
                    Weber Genesis
                    Weber 18.5" Kettle
                    Weber Performer
                    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

sux whoever getz Colin Kaepernick...
                      Sunset Eagle Aviation
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post

Sorry you didn't get to draft but for future reference the entire draft only took 45 minutes. It was over by 8:45 EDT

Comment

Fantasy Football 2016

Please post the link to log in...

Added comment: Found it, just wanted to make sure I didn't get Colon.

Last edited by HornedToad; 09-04-2016, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by barkonbutts View Post
                            just means you get to drink more prior to the draft... relax and get drunk!!
                            I didn't make 8:30, rough week. Guess I better go see what I gots!

Did aight.
                            Mark
                            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
                            X