Girls Softball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls Softball

Hello friends my daughters traveling softball team played in the H.S. winter world series this past weekend and it was wait for it wait for it awful. They played like they were a t-ball team. all the while I had a chuck roast that had been smoked for about 12 hrs sitting in the fridge at home. at least the weekend ended on an up note.
    sigpic
    Weber 22.5 kettle
    Smokin in the Smokies
    Here's to swimmin with bowlegged women.
    Jerry

LOL! I played softball in HS and we were undefeated going in to the playoffs. Got our butts handed to us by a group of freshmen. A very humbling experience to say the least. Your daughter will never forget that day either. Only thing I can tell ya is be thankful she is healthy enough to be playing. Glad the chuck roast was a big hit!

Comment

Thanks and im very proud of my daughter and her team but they played so good before the turny and game day comes and their not the same team smh but I still love softball and chuck roasts
      sigpic
      Weber 22.5 kettle
      Smokin in the Smokies
      Jerry

Comment

Yeah, probably played like a bunch of girls.

C'mon...that was funny. Congrats to your daughter, that is a big accomplishment just getting there. Oh, and I like chuck roasts too!
        BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
        Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
        I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
          Yeah, probably played like a bunch of girls.

C'mon...that was funny. Congrats to your daughter, that is a big accomplishment just getting there. Oh, and I like chuck roasts too!
          That is funny, but be careful saying stuff like that its dangerous. I said yall throw like girls and they said we are throwing easy so we wont hurt you. I laughed and said give me what you got. Man was that a mistake. they started throwing like they do to each other and it scared me. Those girls can throw a ball hard. so I don't say things like that no more because its embarrassing to be to scared to play catch with a girl
          sigpic
          Weber 22.5 kettle
          Smokin in the Smokies
          Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by fishermanlawncare View Post
            I don't say things like that no more because its embarrassing to be to scared to play catch with a girl
            I hear you, there is no question at what athletes they are. If people ever say things like that to Mrs. Engineer, they immediately have a contest on their hands. My beautiful and talented wife can throw a football better than most men...I'm dead serious.
            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
              I hear you, there is no question at what athletes they are. If people ever say things like that to Mrs. Engineer, they immediately have a contest on their hands. My beautiful and talented wife can throw a football better than most men...I'm dead serious.
              Thats funny too. At the turny I was watching a girl and her dad pass a football and was lmao because he would fade back like payton and throw this really bad pass wobble no spiral it looked bad. Then his daughter would throw it and it would be a perfect pass no fade back nothing fancy just a great throw.
              sigpic
              Weber 22.5 kettle
              Smokin in the Smokies
              Jerry

Comment

Working...
              X