Broncos vs Pats, discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos vs Pats, discuss

Broncos fan here since 1982 when the AF moved me to Denver. Never payed a lot of attention except watch games with buds. Growing up in Hawaii made that happen.

Well, do you think the Broncs will win? The Pats are a good team as usual. They are playing in Pats home territory. Will the injuries on both sides make the diff? Wes Welker could be back and he has always amazed me. What a great player for the Pats for so many years.

I'm a bit nervous.

Guessing.... Broncos 34..... Patriots 30

Or similar.......

Both great teams IMO, just think if Manning makes it through the game, he has a few more veterans to go to, that might make the difference?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
      Guessing.... Broncos 34..... Patriots 30

Or similar.......

Both great teams IMO, just think if Manning makes it through the game, he has a few more veterans to go to, that might make the difference?
      Purty much agree with Scott, I also think if Welker plays and Manning isnt getting to terribly cut up by the defense, could easily see Wes have some huge numbers against his old team...

Go Seahawks! me new favorite team...
      Charbroil SFB
      GOSM
      MES
      Dutch Ovens and other CI
      Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
      Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Nervous Pats fan here...Welker is listed probable on the IR, so I have to believe he plays as long as he passes the concussion test. It's going to be one bitch of a cold night...17 degrees, but both teams are used to that.

You gotta love both Manning and Brady, but hey....I'm 15 minutes from Foxborough...you KNOW who I'll be rooting for.
        sigpic

Smoked-Meat certified Sausagehead

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443745685

Comment

Originally posted by Hoser View Post

You gotta love both Manning and Brady, but hey....I'm 15 minutes from Foxborough...you KNOW who I'll be rooting for.
          the Jets???
          brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
          18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
          cast iron Hibachi
          22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
          & rotisserator
          12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
          stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
          Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
          http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
          my music recordings-
          http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Personally I am pulling for the Broncos. I think they have a more balanced team in all three phases of the game. Peyton is a terrific QB who manages the clock and field as well as any QB in the history of the game. His success is tied to his incredible preparation and ability to read defenses. The Patriots have been beat up, though they are one team that has a knack for finding a way to win. My pick is Broncos 34 / Pats 30
            Smokem if you got em

Yoder YS640
            Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
            A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
            A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
            Frogmats
            Maverick ET 732
            Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

sigpic

Comment

This one's got shoot-out written all over it. My thoughts are the Broncos have more weapons, but the game is in New England and the Pats win it by a point or 2 at the very end.
              Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
              My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
              @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

I think I will be giving this one to the Broncos. Momentum plays a big roll in sports an as of right now the Broncos have one heck of a momentum. I may live in Denver metro area, I am not a die hard fan of the broncos but manning is fun to watch.
                The probability of anyone watching you do something is in direct proportion to the stupidity of what you are doing.

YS-640

Comment

The pats BOOOO. The best game this year was when the Carolina Panthers beat Cry baby Tom Brady the broncs getting beat by the pats will not happen. the score will be more like Denver 45 New England 21
                  sigpic
                  Weber 22.5 kettle
                  Smokin in the Smokies
                  Here's to swimmin with bowlegged women.
                  Jerry

Comment

Just wack Brady a few times enough to make him cry oh wait just slap the whine ass in the head but I'm picking a blow out in favor of the broncos

Comment

Not a fan of either team.... Pats by 3 after Manning goes out with the ankle after being sacked a couple of times....
                      Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
                      Weber 22.5" WSM
                      Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
                      Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
                      Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
                      Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
                      Weber 18.5" Kettle
                      Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
                      Weber Smokey Joe
                      GMG Daniel Boone
                      Pit Barrel Cooker
                      Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
                      6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
                      Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
                      The Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by mackbrad View Post
                        Just wack Brady a few times enough to make him cry oh wait just slap the whine ass in the head but I'm picking a blow out in favor of the broncos
                        I agree with most of this. Also, it depends on how much the Pats cheat. Since it's home field advantage, I'm sure some cameras are hidden as usual. They have already been busted filming walk throughs and when we had the boy disaster, McDaniels as our head coach in Denver, he got caught doing the same thing. Guess where he is these days The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The key for both teams will be to protect their QB's as neither of them scramble well. Denver has a better core of receivers and Welker is playing. I'm a homer so the Broncos take this one.
                        Pete
                        Large BGE
                        Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

I don't have a Dog in this hunt, but as long as Manning stays on the field, Broncos by at least 2 TDs.

Bear
                          Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                          Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Go Bucs! ........
                            Mark
                            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by fishermanlawncare View Post
                              The pats BOOOO. The best game this year was when the Carolina Panthers beat Cry baby Tom Brady the broncs getting beat by the pats will not happen. the score will be more like Denver 45 New England 21
                              The only game that really matters between the painters and the Patriots is the one where the final score was 32-29 and IMHO the best game this year was when Carolina beat the 49ers.
                              Perhaps you can explain to me how a pass that gets caught in the field of play by an eligible receiver can be ruled "uncatchable"?

Comment

Working...
                              X