X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Championship Is On......

I'll take Vilanova
    sigpic

Wow! What country is it being played in? Basketball?

Just kidding. It takes away from my normal Jeopardy last week. I hate the game....

Comment

Meh..I have no interest... I have always said the college athletes are the highest paid non professionals out there..
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
        Meh..I have no interest... I have always said the college athletes are the highest paid non professionals out there..
        Yep, coaches. And one top Uni is thinking of raising rates for 'sports charge' for BBall by $200 a semester...... Every student. UNLV played Wisconsin in FB. UNLV got 1 million to play, Wis made 7 mil. UNLV FB program is 5.7 million. And loses money every year.

And every UNLV student pays for that program.

It's college, not sports.

GRRRR.

Comment

It's the College Basketball Championship! Been a great game so far, kids are playing hard. If you like basketball and competition, you might want to turn it on.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeahbutt... It's Opening Day!!! Go D-Backs!!!

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
            Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
              It's the College Basketball Championship! Been a great game so far, kids are playing hard. If you like basketball and competition, you might want to turn it on.

Sorry Scott, it could be my sons team if he played on and I would not watch.. I am not a BB fan.. Not my game along with a few others..
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                Sorry Scott, it could be my sons team if he played on and I would not watch.. I am not a BB fan.. Not my game along with a few others..
                No problem. Just wanted to let folks know it was on. Mariners already lost to the Rangers, so I gotta have some sports on
                sigpic

Comment

I would have liked to watch, but don't have cable.
                  sigpic

Comment

Love to celibrate the Champs, it's the "Merican' way"!

Just not my sport. My son went to UNR and had charges for sports I payed. He's not into Sports. He's currently going to grad from a Navy NSA program for anti-hacking.

Feet up on the desk eating old pizza with a greasy keyboard, just like he did when he was 14 err 8 maybe....... And when I was 22...no PC's for me before that.

I will say I support every penny folks pay into college football, even the parents who can't afford it. I LOVE Pro Football! Go Broncos....!!!!

Let the $$ flow to my enjoyment. I ain't paying till ESPN says no more TV rights. It's gonna be ugly in a few years. $20 mil for the coaching staff, $55 mil for a pretty building, and I'm not talking pro FB.

You wanna watch pro football in 5-10 years? Save up for $5 to $20 a month as the TV world fragments.

Comment

Villanova 70 NC 67 with 1:30 left
                      sigpic

Comment

Air Force Wins!

Comment

Tied at 73. 4.7 seconds to go in regulation
                          sigpic

Comment

Holy Sh!t! Another boring finish.......
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                              Holy Sh!t! Another boring finish.......
                              Another boring game... BB ain't me cup of tea. I do however, love kids soccer. Some funny shit right there! We call it "Clump" ball... they all run around chasing the ball in a clump... what's a position?

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                              X