SAM's Club Spare Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAM's Club Spare Ribs

Was at SAM's Club yesterday and their "Natural" brand spare ribs were $2.89 lb. Notice they didn't have a sign on the wall stating how much they were a pound if you purchased by the case so found an employee and he told me they would be $2.04 lb. per case.

Natural brand spare ribs are packaged 3 slabs per package and a case comes with 3 packages in it. $180 later my wife and I purchased 2 cases! Of the brands of spare ribs we have tried we prefer the Natural brand to most.

With all the trimmings from spares in the past and the trimmings we get off these spares we should be sitting pretty good for venison sausage this winter!
    --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
    www.OwensBBQ.com

Moss, where does the natural come in??? I totally believe in Free range chickens. Lol. Jus wondering.
    SCOTT

Comment

Thats prices like the good old days uuh I mean last year or so. Your set for a long time

Comment

Marty ,do I see ribs in my future
        2-22.5'' weber
        1-18'' weber
        1 smokey joe
        22.5'' wsm
        24'' smoke vault
        1-outhouse
        Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
        Smoked meathead #135

Comment

Nice score.... Has anybody purchased "by the case" from Costco ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WaysideRanch View Post
            Moss, where does the natural come in??? I totally believe in Free range chickens. Lol. Jus wondering.
            I THINK... they are not "enhanced" EG. brined/injected er whatever they do to some ribs...
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by WaysideRanch View Post
              It's just a brand name.
              Mark
              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
                Was at SAM's Club yesterday and their "Natural" brand spare ribs were $2.89 lb. Notice they didn't have a sign on the wall stating how much they were a pound if you purchased by the case so found an employee and he told me they would be $2.04 lb. per case.

Natural brand spare ribs are packaged 3 slabs per package and a case comes with 3 packages in it. $180 later my wife and I purchased 2 cases! Of the brands of spare ribs we have tried we prefer the Natural brand to most.

With all the trimmings from spares in the past and the trimmings we get off these spares we should be sitting pretty good for venison sausage this winter!

It's good to others are doing this as well... Not just for venison, but for making any sausage...

I just find it waste to cut the spares into Louie's and smoke the small portions, just to toss into some beans..
                Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Working...
                X