Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 09-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Welder Fabricator

GOT14U Is  A Name Known To AllGOT14U Is  A Name Known To All
GOT14U Is  A Name Known To AllGOT14U Is  A Name Known To AllGOT14U Is  A Name Known To All
Default **Rib smoke w/4 different rubs**

Havenít been around for a while but finally got some time here at the house. So what else to do then smoke up some ribs. I have 4 different flavors going on today first is Beer-B-Qís rub on a rack, then a cherry rub from Simply Marvelous next would be a pecan rub from Simply Marvelous also. With the rib trimmings I went with Great Lakes Rub. Iíll get back in with more pics as they get closer to their finally!!! Itís good to be back in the BBQ seat let me tell ya.

In to the WeSteRn sMoKer for a spell.
From right to left
Cherry, Pecan, Beer-B-Q
And the trimmings on the bottom with the Great Lakes Rub

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 09-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Lookin like a good start!! Keep us posted and pictured.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 09-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Good to see you getting a little home time for the smoker Jerod

Great looking start.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Bourbon bifocals

Uncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To All

That's a great way to get the day started. Looks good

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Clint Eastwood

Old 09-10-2011, 01:34 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Welcome home Jerod... great looking start!!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 09-10-2011, 02:41 PM
PBR me ASAP

Meat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Meat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Hey Jerod, nice to see ya stranger Ribs lookin good
Old 09-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

It sucks to be smoke deprived...
Enjoy yer time and keep us posted...
Old 09-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Wannabe Smoker

MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All
MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All

Looking good Jerod!

Old 09-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Pit Master

erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All
erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All

howdy stranger... looking good so far! cant wait to see your report on the rubs... been thinkin on getting some of Pauls to try out. heard lotsa good things. cant wait for finally!
Dutch Ovens and other CI
Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

Old 09-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Banned

ALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To All
ALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To All

Good hear from you Big J....gonna be good....
Old 09-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Welder Fabricator

GOT14U Is  A Name Known To AllGOT14U Is  A Name Known To All
GOT14U Is  A Name Known To AllGOT14U Is  A Name Known To AllGOT14U Is  A Name Known To All

Hey everyone it is good to be back, that is for sure. I wish I could say I got to busy to take pics of the final product. But I fell asleep and my boy pulled them from the smoker for me....LOL....All the rubs were great. The Cherry was a big hit for a lot of people, I tried a little of everyone and wouldn't like to pick a winner. They all are top notch in their own way. I was surprised how the pecan rub came through and the cherry, I will definitely use them again. As for Beer-B-Q's and great lakes rub they are always good on ribs. Thanks for the warm welcome back and maybe next time I won't be sawing logs when the Q is finished

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Pork

Tags
rib smoke, ribs, rub, western smoker, westernsmoker