Metal fabrication help in DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal fabrication help in DFW

I have a small shop in North Dallas that I play around in when I am not working or at the gym. I build custom gym equipment as a hobby and am fairly well set up for working with steel, custom welding table, cold saw, band saw, MIG welder with pulse/ spray capabilities and the necessary clamps and hand tools to get the job done.
    I have also cultivated many relationships with several steel suppliers, laser and plasma cutting shops and fabrication shops that allows small "one-off" projects to happen at reasonable prices.
    I live in an apartment so my smoking capabilities are limited to a gasser and Amazen products.
    Locally, if anyone needs assistance repairing or bringing a smoker to life, feel free to contact me and I will do what I can to personally help of point you in the right direction.
    I am a firm believer in back-scratching and the beer, whiskey or brisket exchange in lieu of cash.
    Feel free to reach out via PM or email, snpequipment at g mail dot com

Scott

That is very kind of you Scott... I hope some of the locals here take you up on it if they have that need.
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

good on you!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Good for you...that is a very generous offer.
        BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
        Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
        I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

It's only a matter of time till I need to fab a fire box for my Longhorn...
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
            It's only a matter of time till I need to fab a fire box for my Longhorn...
            I could probably lend a hand if you need some help (I'm prolly a bit closer than DFW). I've got several thousand lbs of 3/8" plate in the shop that might make a damn fine firebox. Prolly cost ya a beer or two and maybe an afternoon of leisurely paced story tellin' and BBQ sampling.
            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
              Good for you...that is a very generous offer.
              X2
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
                I could probably lend a hand if you need some help (I'm prolly a bit closer than DFW). I've got several thousand lbs of 3/8" plate in the shop that might make a damn fine firebox. Prolly cost ya a beer or two and maybe an afternoon of leisurely paced story tellin' and BBQ sampling.
                Sum bitch...I hope this thing burns out soon
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X