Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 10-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Rub Mixer

zeroghd Is  A Name Known To All
zeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To All
Default Chicken fried rice on the disco

Made a pretty big batch so it called for the 24" Disco.
Started with @3 lbs thigh meat marinated in soy sauce and rice wine
About 6 cups of day old cooked rice
2 medium onions chopped
8 cloves finely minced garlic
5-6 Tbsp finely chopped ginger
1-1 1/2 cups julienned carrots
1 cup frozen green peas
1 small bunch green onions chopped
6 scrambled eggs
mixture of 6 Tbsp soy sauce and 3 Tbsp oyster sauce.
butter and oil

All prepped and ready because it don't take long to whip this out.

I forgot to take a pic of the eggs in first. They got scrambled real quick in the butter and set aside.
Onions, garlic, ginger and carrots jumped in to a puddle of oil to get softened and happy.

Pushed the veggies out of the way then the chicken pieces went in.

After the chicken was done, the rice went in and mixed everything together with the sauce. Lastly, the peas and green onions went in just to warm through. The eggs got thrown back in and we have a big ol' pile of chicken fried rice.

Way better than Chinese take out.

YS 640
Primo Oval XL
Lone Star Grillz 24x48
Not so Ugly Drum Smoker
Weber Copper Top
Old Smokey
Orion
Gasser
2 Sack Crawfish Boiler by R&V Works
24" Disco with custom burner
Red Thermapen
2-Maverick ET-733

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 10-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Wow, looks great!
Old 10-04-2017, 06:16 PM
Pit Master

jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All
jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All

Aaron, I'm so jealous of your disco moves....

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...
Old 10-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Tasty lookin' eats
Old 10-04-2017, 08:14 PM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Yes, that looks very very good!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 10-04-2017, 10:27 PM
I got nothin

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Makes me want to break out my disc...

Craig
Old 10-06-2017, 01:24 PM
Pit Master

PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All

Yum! I've never been able to properly make fried rice. Usually the rice just sticks and smears. Yours looks great though.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:52 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroghd View Post
That needs to be in me belly!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 10-06-2017, 03:06 PM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All

Actually one of my favorite meals and you sir, nailed it

Masterbuilt 7 in 1
Old 10-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Pit Master

bwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To All
bwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To All

Looks absolutely delicious!

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Old 10-06-2017, 06:30 PM
Sausage Slinger

dward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To All
dward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To All

Spot on awesome!!!! Way better than take out for sure, and more fun too!

I love coming home. My back porch smells just like a BBQ joint.....

Old 10-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Rub Mixer

zeroghd Is  A Name Known To All
zeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To All

Thanks guys. This was actually my first time to throw this together. This will for sure get done again. It's too easy not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
Makes me want to break out my disc.
I don't get to use mine as much as I would like to, but it is definitely worth it when I do.

YS 640
Primo Oval XL
Lone Star Grillz 24x48
Not so Ugly Drum Smoker
Weber Copper Top
Old Smokey
Orion
Gasser
2 Sack Crawfish Boiler by R&V Works
24" Disco with custom burner
Red Thermapen
2-Maverick ET-733

Old 10-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

Hot disco - I missed this one Zero looks great

Old 10-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Smoked-Meat Newbie

Gli Is Just Starting Out

looks great and thanks for sharing with us
Old 10-13-2017, 06:53 PM
Meat Mopper

Spivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Man that looks good!
Old 11-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Smoked-Meat Newbie

Gli Is Just Starting Out

I made this last week but I forget to take pic. For the first time was great.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Discada & Griddle Cooking