Virgin Vortex Victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Vortex Victory

Sorry its taken so long to get this up on the boards, but it is what it is. Went camping all weekend long over the holiday weekend. I ha gotten my Vortex and hadn't gotten the opportunity to use it yet. So I figured what better time to do it than while camping and drinking beers.
    Decided to do a repeat of something I knew I couldn't screw up. So I did the beer can bacon cheeseburgers.

uploadfromtaptalk1432741871935.jpg

Here's the kettle smokin away while drinking a All For One. A one time beer from the Brew Kettle for the Cavaliers.

uploadfromtaptalk1432741941490.jpg

Then the finished product with some of Dark Horses Smells Like a Safety Meeting. Which it did pretty much all weekend. ;)

uploadfromtaptalk1432742112919.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1432742143753.jpg

Looks like some tasty burgers.
    Jim

Comment

My brother just asked me when I was going to whip up some of those burgers! They look HUGE!!! dayam, I know they were a huge hit, thanks for sharing.

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
        My brother just asked me when I was going to whip up some of those burgers! They look HUGE!!! dayam, I know they were a huge hit, thanks for sharing.
        Thanks, I always like it when a goddess refers to my meat being HUGE! Your going to make my wife jealous ya know!!!!! There was a total of 8 lbs. of ground chuck in those burgers, and yes everyone loved em. Used some pecan chips for these.

Comment

Looks like some good eats!! very nice!!
          Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
          Yoder YS640
          Weber Genesis
          Weber 18.5" Kettle
          Weber Performer
          Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

That is some fine looking eats
            sigpic

Comment

Virgin Vortex Victory... V3!! Looks mighty fine, love the V. Hardly cook withoot it. Nice job bro!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by hoytmania View Post
                Thanks, I always like it when a goddess refers to my meat being HUGE! Your going to make my wife jealous ya know!!!!! There was a total of 8 lbs. of ground chuck in those burgers, and yes everyone loved em. Used some pecan chips for these.
                Cat Daddy...when you get to hug & hold Kelly @ Talladega! and her Sister! ohhhh...back to topic!
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                X