Brisket (Lazy Cookshack Style) With Seboke's Regular Rub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
    Cubed, Seasoned Again, Mixed With SBR's, Brown Sugar On Top........ Had A Timing F-Up (Imagine That With A Bunch Of Teenage Boys) So I Had To Put Them In The Oven Covered @ 325* For 1/2 Hour, Then Uncovered & 375* For 10 Minutes To Cook In The BBQ Sauce....... Then Off They Go To The Birthday Party Burnt Ends Are Me Favorite BBQ Treat

OK, I'm done adding to this thing now.... hehehe
    Dang Scott.. burnt ends be me favorite!!! i was debating with the lectric i couldnt fault ya cause i got one and use sparingly meself...(using the Fishawn lingo to extent), butt that oven thing well aboot made me give negative points. but i know you got aboot 17 feet of snow up there in the great white northwest so alternative measures had to be taken eh... so what the heck, on a great lookin brisket bro!!! lackin on the smokering though man!!!

just as a sidenote, Scott tried to explain how he trys to inject a lil humor in his threads etc. been his trademark since way back and prolly why i always enjoy his threads so much. thks for another good one buddy!
    Charbroil SFB
    GOSM
    MES
    Dutch Ovens and other CI
    Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
    Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Not trying to drag this trainwreck of a thread oot any longer (butt I will hehee) burnt ends are da bomb!..... If you have not tried them yet you are really missing oot, even if you have to use an electric smoker and finish in oven..... They are meat marshmallows!!!..... I smoked a couple bnriskets last summer, cubed em up and vac packed and froze em. Thaw them oot and do an oven reheat as I did here, or throw them in yer smoker or grill. Just try to keep temps down or they can dry oot on ya. Ok, I'm done. I think?
      Last edited by Fishawn; 03-12-2012, 03:54 PM. Reason: spelling
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome job there Scott! I love you man.

Comment

..... Love you too Dan......
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X