No announcement yet.

Brisket (Lazy Cookshack Style) With Seboke's Regular Rub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HeHe we haven't had a real good thread in a looong time. It's aboot time.

Anyone heard from ALX lately? Big Al you reading this get your ass back in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
      I am ashamed
      You should be. Lazy ass. Next thing we know you'll be using one of those PID thingies.

High heat was me original plan, butt have to spend time @ desk for work, so I opted for the lazy way.
      Ah ah ah . . . the efficient way. You were able to smoke meat AND work.

Dave
      CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
      UDS 1.0
      Afterburner
      Weber Performer
      Blue Thermapen
      Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
      Thermoworks Chef Alarm
      Auber Smoker Controller
      Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
      -
      "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
        HeHe we haven't had a real good thread in a looong time. It's aboot time.

Anyone heard from ALX lately? Big Al you reading this get your ass back in here.
        I miss Big Al too. He silly boy.

I can't give Scotteylina too hard of a time since I have a MES and a Traeger. I used the MES a few weeks ago to cook ribs. Bad thing is I got sick right after that and forgot to clean it. The water pan has the black plague growing in it. Gonna have to bust out the hazmat suit for this gig. It seems I may, in fact, reduce the population by 1/3 after this. Oh and BS - I love you too man.

Comment

Hope you don't taste the electricity in the meat

Them Weber domes are shaking more then a dog passing peach pits

Comment

Natty...Granddaughter tired....Jack it up & leave on me!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

mega update...... almost foilin thyme

This cat's gonna hit the shower then Natty time
              sigpic

Comment

Geez, Einstein finally strikes! Using that lime green Thermapen,...slowest on record!!!!
                Did ya finally cook that sucker?
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Got her tucked in tight with a few apple juice cubes...... I have to freeze apple juice for me to use, otherwise it's gone in a day from kids

Sheaf Stout for me Natty starter tonight. I like it now & again
                  sigpic

Comment

Looking GREAT, Scott.

And just to clarify . . .

Originally posted by DDave View Post
                    You should be. Lazy ass. Next thing we know you'll be using one of those PID thingies.
                    That was a joke. Just in case some new folks come along and don't know the back story.

Dave
                    UDS 1.0
                    Afterburner
                    Weber Performer
                    Blue Thermapen
                    Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                    Auber Smoker Controller
                    -

Comment

Looking GREAT, Scott.

And just to clarify . . .

That was a joke. Just in case some new folks come along and don't know the back story.

Dave
                      ..... Good clarification Dave.... As you know, I smoke meat in a washing machine
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chisoxjim View Post
                        allright, how do I give negative points.... Weber & WSM guy using an electric......?

if anyone can pull it off you can.
                        Jim busted you! lol!!

Not as far as you know I'm not
                        busted again!

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                        Ouch... nice sig pict...
                        love the sig pix! lmao whats Sir Rich doing with a Gordon hat on?

It is Pecan, did I say Hickory I think I did somewhere, but it is Pecan..... That, is a definate maybe, I think
                        tossing in the blonde card...

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                        He's full of crap. He boiled the sumbitch, cut it up while it was still hot too. Did ya put MSG on it? Love me some monostadiumguttermate.
                        Cheryl.. your killing me! I love you sista! big fat MUAH from the so cal!

and..well where are my burnt ends??? in the washing machine??? and don't blame Gav!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

..... Good clarification Dave.... As you know, I smoke meat in a washing machine
                          I didn't want anyone to think I was ripping on you for using an electric smoker. Can't argue with the results.

Dave
                          UDS 1.0
                          Afterburner
                          Weber Performer
                          Blue Thermapen
                          Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                          Auber Smoker Controller
                          -

Comment

I didn't want anyone to think I was ripping on you for using an electric smoker. Can't argue with the results.

Dave
                            Not at all Dave & I appreciate your concern aboot that.....

Y'all (if you are not familiar with this group that have been together for quite a while actually) ............ We like to have fun here ( within reason most of the Thyme)..... ... I will be the first to admit, that I would rather laugh at some good timely fun loving pokes at my expense than be sterile on a totally intense comp post..... There is places for that, and there is some damn fine comp cooks that are members here ....... I am the exception at thymes.... And, I think most of you regulars know me well enough by now to know what is what...... What I'm saying is, basically, I'm here to have fun, keep it entertaining, cook some good stuff from any available cooking arena & try to help others learn along the way from both my success and failures..... I am typing pretty fast, I must either be under a report deadline or beer/wine is getting to me

Pulled off @ 194* and covered..... I was so Jonesing for brisket I had to carve off a lil to test..... Then closed foil, covered with a towel resting it for a couple hours...... Burnt ends tomorrow for those kids ....... I only cut into the Point, the flat might be dry as sawdust

EDDDD IT

Last edited by Fishawn; 03-10-2012, 03:32 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

That looks mighty fine to me... not toooo dry form the pics....You were a happy man last night eating that and the kids will be even happier with the burnt ends!! Great job!!
                              Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                              Yoder YS640
                              Weber Genesis
                              Weber 18.5" Kettle
                              Weber Performer
                              Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Was gonna take the day off & tend the WSM with a brisket, but had a job call in I could not pass up, so dialed up the new Cookshack..... with Pecan
                                Ya lazy slacker, a Cookshack, controlled by a "pid" with no smoke ring....Ya better slide me a plate for testing! Gotta check for MSG n stuff!
                                Mark
                                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
                                X