No announcement yet.

Monster injected chuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should stay up..... Kansas State is aboot to get beat! HOPEFULLY OREGON TOO
    sigpic

Comment

Yea and its 2.45pm
      sigpic

Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two lumps of bread

Comment

Originally posted by dales133 View Post
        How much longer do you recon ditch, at a guess
        Yeah ditch, how much longer
        sigpic

Comment

So, from me calculator like brain math, it's got aboot 6 hours of smoke to it so far right?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
            Just finished watching Aussie beat the pins in the rugby, New Zealand plays em next week, only us sport I Rey ever watch is hockey
            sigpic

Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two lumps of bread

Comment

YeA a out 7.5 hours so far , thinking of panning soon but not foiling til 165
              And lol @ ditch bloody iphone
              sigpic

Comment

YeA a out 7.5 hours so far , thinking of panning soon but not foiling til 165
                And lol @ ditch bloody iphone
                IMO, if you have the smoke to it that's 1)...... Got the bark you want?.... That's 2)...... Need to get some sleep..... 3)...... OK, with finishing panned/covered in an oven, go for it.....

Just me, I have never felt the need to kill meself by staying up "too many" extended hours if I have a suitable heat source to finish the job for me. Set your remote alarms if you have them & take a break IMO Your'e not comp cooking & nobody will know the difference where/what it was finished on, its got the smoe. I won't think any less of ya mate
                sigpic

Comment

I've still got around 5 hours till dark so ill keep it on the smoker till then or I'm running out of fuel/ temp I guess, just have to find something for dinner lol
                  sigpic

Comment

I've still got around 5 hours till dark so ill keep it on the smoker till then or I'm running out of fuel/ temp I guess, just have to find something for dinner lol
                    Foster's?
                    sigpic

Comment

It's done ;{) Err I am at least.
                      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

only us sport I Rey ever watch is hockey
                        Good luck with that.

And so as not to offend - I'll have to say it's Canadian, eh. Altho Deeee-troit USED to be Hockey-Town. ;{)
                        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Lol night mate take it easy
                          Just baked some rolls too now I gotta cook steak for dinner as there's no way this will be ready
                          sigpic

Comment

A d I'm drinking necks, hate fosters lol
                            sigpic

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353214569.250856.jpg

Ugly lookin bastids but that's how they roll... Excuse the pun
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                                OUCH
                                sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Working...
                                X