Air fryer wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air fryer wings

Nothing outstanding, got a new air fryer and it's 98 degrees today and very humid here in south Jersey. Not lighting the kettle, nope.
    Got some wings rubbed with Hot Wang, into the fryer, set at 29 minutes. Done, put into a bowl and added a local hot buttery sauce.
    This worked very nicely for this kind of evening.
    Got the fryer free from work using some points we get. Have done French fries and breaded shrimp and everything so far has been excellent. I can see this being a very useful tool this fall during football season.

Thanks for looking guys, as usual.
    Attached Files
    Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
    My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
    @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Yeah baby... Wings!!!

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
    Paul

Comment

yeah man Cat Daddy! bad booger hot here...i understand...swamp butt... you got it!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Looks great! Which one did you get?

sigpic

Comment

Man Bear and now you with the Airfryer - awesome looking wings Smokin if I got 'em
          ~ George Burns

sigpic

Comment

Love me some wings
            Craig
            sigpic

Comment

Tasty lookin' wings
              Jim

Comment

I offed mine to Phil. Not that I din’t like it. It’s just..if I’m gonna fry something I’m gonna FRY something. Plus..wife won’t eat anything that has the moniker “fried” attached to it. Air er not. Sigh.
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

we picked up an air fryer too after seeing Rob's video. Been a lot of fun and a good quick meal at a moments notice. Did boneless skinless chicken thighs tonight on the spur. Fun new toy!
                  Mike
                  Proud to be I.B.E.W.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
                  POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
                  Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

Comment

Works fer Wangs! Look good!
                    Mark
                    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                      I offed mine to Phil. Not that I din’t like it. It’s just..if I’m gonna fry something I’m gonna FRY something. Plus..wife won’t eat anything that has the moniker “fried” attached to it. Air er not. Sigh.
                      Yup. I appreciate the good deal... I've yet to fire it up tho.

Wings look grate Jim!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                      X