No announcement yet.

Bradley smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a Weber Kettle? You can get an Amazen smoker for cold smoking and a Vortex..... They will do anything, you can smoke on them, grill/smoke, direct/indirect..... Basically anything you want to do with a little experimenting and learning methods. They are built to withstand outside abuse and weather, and with a little care, will last for many many years. Not sure how expensive they are where you are at, or if they are readily available used, but if I did not like specific colors and unique Webers, I could get one used for really cheap (or free) and basically cook, smoke, grill anything, on a small scale.
    sigpic

Comment

I have Amazen smoker for cold smoking and I am pretty satisfied with it. It does a really great job. Besides, meat is tasty and the smoker can be easily cleaned after usage ;)
      Meticulous Cleaning Services in Atlanta GA

Comment

Bought a MES 2 weeks ago. Found out later it was a Gen2. Tested for sausage smoke for a day, then smoked summer sausage weekend1. Took forever, but that was operator fault. We had freezing weather that weekend, and my old Big Chief would have never been able to handle that weather.

Weekend 2 was spares. Temp outside was 55 degrees and could only get my 2 internal temp check probes to hit 220 (if that) while I had the MES set for 275. I had a aluminum tray on grate 1 to catch grease. Maybe that messed with the thermostat. Still don't know, but will play with an empty cooker on Saturday along with the amazing smoker that arrived yesterday. I was admiring the Amazing last night and then noticed on the bottom of the box it said CHINA. Still looks good though, but....

Comment

Working...
        X