No announcement yet.

Some Thoughts On Wings........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since I got yer address & ran google earth...Ya got plenty of frickin room fer a chicken coop & need to get after it. Right there next to the compost...ALX...gonna hep ya build that yardbird house...Mo Liquor! Expect fresh wing's in about 6 months!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
      Well since I got yer address & ran google earth...Ya got plenty of frickin room fer a chicken coop & need to get after it. Right there next to the compost...ALX...gonna hep ya build that yardbird house...Mo Liquor! Expect fresh wing's in about 6 months!
      LMAO..... No chickens fo me though ...... Might be raisin few gator though
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
        Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
        LMAO..... No chickens fo me though ...... Might be raisin few gator though

goin nekid......

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
          goin nekid......
          Pissin in the chicken coop! Nekid... Squirrel...Naked...
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by chisoxjim View Post
            Fresh is always better, and even better yet is some amish, or local wings. Cut out those factory birds from Tyson, Purdue, etc. at all costs.
            Besides organic and sometimes wings from the Amish (although you have to ask to find out where the Amish get their meat from, around here Jersey and PA Amish markets don't sell their own raised meats, they have it bought and brought in by outside companies) the only kind of chicken I will buy is Perdue.
            Unlike just about every other chicken company out there they don't pump them full of antibiotics and growth hormones.
            There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erain View Post
              good thread for discussion Scott... i am not sure its the freezing that does it as much as how long they been frozen, because sometimes i will buy fresh wings when on sale(not enhanced) and put some in the freezer. seems if you use them up quickly like within a month you dont have any issues. but if left longer then they dont seem to be as good.

great looking wings there bud!!! like that char on some a them...
              Great discussion Mr Scott! My experience is much like Erain's... smoke/grilled some wings today that I bought fresh last weekend, ran outta time and had to freeze them. They were great, and from what I can tell, I cook wings pretty close to the way you do. I don't like the frozen ones... but have bought them as a last resort and would agree that they were a hell of a lot tougher than the ones I ate today.

Fresh not Frozen
              Fresh not Frozen
              Fresh not Frozen

Comment

I been gettin Tyson frozen from Sam's for a $1.65 a pound. I don't notice they are any tougher. But fresh are $3.25 a pound.
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                  I been gettin Tyson frozen from Sam's for a $1.65 a pound. I don't notice they are any tougher. But fresh are $3.25 a pound.

Isn't that the truth.. It's just crazy...
                  Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Pack of fresh I picked up today were $1.97lb, pretty good price. Just waiting for the wind to die down to throw them on the smoker...damn it sure is blowing!

Majority of wings you get out at restaurants come in frozen. Some suck pretty bad but then again some are pretty good.
                    Maybe it's all in the freezing and storage methods
                    There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X