Hobart 4422

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobart 4422

Clearing Dad's Estate. He had this grinder, ran a good bit of venison though it over the years. What is it worth, how much should I ask for it? Don't want to cut my self short but don't know where to start?
    Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files
    Ed

Smoke Vault 24
    Vermont Castings Gas Grill
    Thermoworks Smoke
    The "Fastest" Orange Thermapen around!
    The Neighbor's 36" Blackstone

Does it will run?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

It does run. Operates on 110V.
      Ed

Smoke Vault 24
      Thermoworks Smoke

Comment

They can vary it all depends if you find the one person looking for it. I've seen them listed for $600 and the ad is 6 months old or I had my eye on one for $300 that Sat on Craigslist for 45 days and I forgot about it. Wish I had the money I'd really like it. Why not keep it for yourself? Those are great machines.
        sigpic

Comment

Like ryan said prices are all over the board.

You can get a real nice one at cabelas for around 300.00 Its not a real apples to apples comparison but that is what people look at.

I sold one similar to that non hobart for $100.00 and bought one like that that I refurbed for $150.00.

If you have the time I would keep it. Change the grease and fresh hammer paint it will be a great machine.

The 22 size is a great machine. I like it much better than a 12.

Comment

Keep it.

Sorry for your loss dude. Been there, done that, had to go thru all my Dad's stuff. No fun.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I would love to keep it just don't have the right place to keep and use it. It's not like you can just stick underneath the counter and whip it when you need it. Might just price it somewhere in the middle and if goes it goes. If not I'll hang on to it. Wife might send me through it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Ed

Smoke Vault 24
              Thermoworks Smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth E Smoke View Post
                I would love to keep it just don't have the right place to keep and use it. It's not like you can just stick underneath the counter and whip it when you need it. Might just price it somewhere in the middle and if goes it goes. If not I'll hang on to it. Wife might send me through it though.
                Yeah, I get that! Be aight... first batch offa that thing will keep you outta trouble.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                X