Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sriracha Orange Glazed Sausage Stuffed Drummies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sriracha Orange Glazed Sausage Stuffed Drummies.

I've been wanting to change-up my stuffed drummies and thought of this while offering suggestions to Fishawn for appetizers.

I started with chicken leg quarters and got in a bit of a hurry when separating the leg from the thigh, and cut off too much of the leg skin to sew them up, so I had to change the plan somewhat.
    Part of the whole plan was to make sausage out of the thigh meat. And while I was boning them I was trying to think of what kind of sausage to stuff them with and decided to try Wutang's Citrus Sage Chicken Sausage. Seemed like the natural choice being I was using Ableman's Sriracha Asian Wing sauce too.

So here's my boneless chicken legs.

Citrus Sage Chicken Sausage with a touch of cheese.

Stuffed and almost ready for smoking.

Whoa.........Don't forget the Smitty's

Oh yeah, ready to get brushed with the Sriracha Asian Wing sauce.

Oh baby. Look at these.

These are fantastic!! The only thing I would change is the amount of orange zest in the sausage. Just a little too much for me, but still very good.

Tom

Pardon Me! I'll have six more!......Dang Tom....ya done them stix right!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Taht is the ticket gunny....Love those close ups.... at the 3p.m. reload tomorrow....Gotta try them boneless...!!!!!

Comment

They look delicious Gunny...

Comment

Ya pulled it off!..... As Advertised!..... Brilliant!...... More pics..... Oh..... I guess I can go back and look at them again.....

Bravo Sir Tom..... ....
          sigpic

Comment

What can I say? Wutangs sausage is on the list. It sounds fantastic, and the Abelman's sauce is to die for. Still not up for hacking the legs. I'm thinking stuffed thighs.
            S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
            CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
            New Braunfels Bandera
            UniFlame Gas Grill
            Lil Chief

Comment

Yum.
              Yum
              Yum.
              Is there a post where you show how you bone the legs? It looks likee there is still some bone in there, like a little handle? Am I seeing that wrong?
              "And I SWORE I would not read, much less post in that thread, dammit!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by RowdyRay View Post

What can I say? Wutangs sausage is on the list. It sounds fantastic, and the Abelman's sauce is to die for. Still not up for hacking the legs. I'm thinking stuffed thighs.
                Ray I think it would be harder to stuff a thigh. The drummies are really easy.

Originally posted by moselle View Post
                Yum.
                Yum
                Yum.
                Is there a post where you show how you bone the legs? It looks likee there is still some bone in there, like a little handle? Am I seeing that wrong?
                Yes. The end of the bone is left in there. Gotta plug it up some how. Here is my little video on how to do it.
                [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M13GXa0FKMg[/yt]

Tom

Comment

Wow, you are the man
                  Pete
                  Large BGE
                  Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Wow! I could taste them right through my screen! I had to do the clicky for those.
                    sigpic
                    Smoke Vault 24

Comment

whoa.
                      That is a labor of love.
                      Thanks for posting that.
                      "And I SWORE I would not read, much less post in that thread, dammit!

Comment

Holy smokes Tom! You da bomb! I'll be damned if those don't look fabulous my friend. Jeez man I gotta get on that. Simply amazing! Thanks for sharing these!
                        Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                        Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

How much better could they look? thoe are awesome to say the least.
                          I still wish I knew how to take the darn bone out with out TNT.
                          puntas for the legs.
                          sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                          nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Freaking Amazing Gunner. Damn fine job...
                            ---------------------------------------------------
                            I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                            ---------------------------------------------------
                            KCBS CBJ

Comment

You Rock Gunny! Just friggin Rock!
                              JT

Comment

Working...
                              X