Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Walking Dude, your meat loaf sucks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
    glad you like it.............didn't know wether to do the mini's yesterday, or smoked bacon cheese burgers, with GRIMES sweetcorn..........the cheeseburgers won out..........

Cant wait till Fatback see's you used the OVEN............lolol

Hell I have not seen him since he lost his job and moved... Anyone know how he is doing?? That was 2 or 3 months ago..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
      Hell I have not seen him since he lost his job and moved... Anyone know how he is doing?? That was 2 or 3 months ago..
      wow, thats news to me..........i think i have his email around here somewhere............IF its still good, will try and see how he's doing

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
        wow, thats news to me..........i think i have his email around here somewhere............IF its still good, will try and see how he's doing
        Yeah... It shows in his profile the last time he logged in was March 20th around 5pm.
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

i just emailed him.........it was a hotmail account, so no matter what, he should be able to access it...........so we'll see. Hope he's doing better

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Working...
          X