Question about smoking a pork loin roast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rookie07 View Post

You ask How do I know if it was any Good? Easy,if she eats it all and I don't get any then it was good. Big Bula Loves Good Q Rookie07
    Wellll.... what was the left-over situation?

BTW... that is a basic saline brine. If you'd like a sample of my commercial pork brine product... drop me a PM with a name and address and I'll get you enough for a few chops or a hunk of loin.
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
      Wellll.... what was the left-over situation?

BTW... that is a basic saline brine. If you'd like a sample of my commercial pork brine product... drop me a PM with a name and address and I'll get you enough for a few chops or a hunk of loin.
      Thanks Rich.
      I sorta goofed up and brined the pork loin for a little over 24 hours and it was a little salty. Next time I use less salt and increase the brown sugar some but I loved the other spices.I also used a rub that was too spicy for Big Bula Mae.

My Old Huntin Dog (Major) Loved it though (Woofed er right down) and wanted more. Good Dog !!!

Thanks Rich I been wanting to try your products and would love a sample, I'll shoot you a PM. I need all the help I can get trying to get this pellet pooper figured out. I have run big draft smokehouses all my life and smoked tons and tons of product but this unit (Green Mountain) has thrown me a curve or two.

On a side note I had the chance to use my brand new super fast Thermapen (Red) and it's the bomb. I must have probed that loin 15/20 times But I think I overdid it some as a lot of the juice ran out of the loin from all the holes I punched in it. was just a tad dry LOL God I love all these Gadgets Need to order one of them Vorteckie things you sell just as soon an Big Bula Mae lets me pull the trigger on a Weber Kettle. I'll bet ya I can get me one Hell of a fire going in one of them units. I'll just have to keep a ways from the house or garage. Rookie07

Comment

Working...
      X