• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the site
    There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pelletmaker View Post
      I'm Jerry brown age 70 marketing manager for GLRE Lumber Jack grilling wood pellets. I would like to answer any and all questions you folks may have that you want answered by an actual plant that makes wood pellets. I know a lot of the plants don't like answering technical questions etc. but we do, it brings us closer to what we need to do to make you guys happy. Look me up at www.bbqgrillingpellets.com read the stuff and ask away. Looking forward to hearing your technical questions or any questions.
      Hey Jerry, welcome to the site. Actually, I am already a customer of yours. I'm the "Mark" whose "thanks for the easy transaction" email you have pasted on your site. Also, spoke with you on the phone a few times....so great to see you here!

Your gonna like it here. You can talk about your product, AND prices too. It's not like the other web site I saw you on, where the administrator is a legend in his own mind and gets "Bent" out of shape so easily.

Guys, I use the 100% blends from GLRE (Lumberjack)in my smoker. I can vouch for the flavor from these pellets being top notch, the price hard to beat and the service was impeccable.
      Mark

Homemade 22 year old "Pro-smoker"
      Yoder YS640
      Smoke daddy
      100% Lumberjack pellets

Comment

Jerry,,, I used your pellets before and had great luck,,,,, that is until my outlet for your pellets quit selling them,,,, nothing but high praises for those pellets.... great product,,, you have any outlets in Iowa where I can purchase them,,, thanks,,, Curt...

Comment

Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
          Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
          1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
          Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
          Weber Smokey Joe
          Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
          Pink Thermapen
          Purple Thermapen

Comment