No announcement yet.

a firefighter that loves smoke....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to the sweet smoke of bbq there is alot of knowledge here at this site and I have found everyone to be very helpful
    sigpicbrinkman pitmaster deluxe
    members mark upright propane smoker
    kingsford bbq
    23"weber kettle

Comment

i feel good....

thanks for a very warm welcome....to begin with...where and how do i start asking some queries....forgive me for being innocent...this is my first time to join any forum...i use an improvised smoker...made up of a big drum....

Comment

Originally posted by firemandan View Post
        thanks for a very warm welcome....to begin with...where and how do i start asking some queries....forgive me for being innocent...this is my first time to join any forum...i use an improvised smoker...made up of a big drum....
        Your best bet is to go to the forums page and scan the list to find a forum that best matches your question. Open the forum and pick "start a new thread" And ask your question. The rest is unpredictable
        JT

Comment

best way to find out info is to first just look through the threads and posts.

If you see something and arn't sure - just post a question and someone will soon answer it :-)

If you've got a specific question, find the topic heading that seems most related and post a thread in there.

We could all do with a little divine inspiration now and again.

If you want to jump in with both feet - check out the Forum announcements and enter this months comp.
          Apple and pork - do what you like :-)

You will find that most of the threads are picture heavy, so if you don't already have one a digital camera is a necessary addition to your bbq arsenal

Other than that have fun and don't be shy. We can't help ya if we don't knoiw you've got a problem :-)
          Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
          Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

to the forum firemandan. You will find lots of great info her on everything Q. Everyone her is eager to answer any questions you might have. Again
            sigpic

Char-Griller Outlaw w-SFB & (mods)
            30" Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse

Comment

sigpic
              Brinkman Pitmast Deluxe (with alot of mods)
              Great Out doors grill
              Brinkman verticle
              And one great UDS
              Crooked Creek Viszlas

Comment

Working...
              X