Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Smoked Leftovers

Smoked Leftovers You Have A Recipe Using Your Smoked Leftovers. Share It With Us Here.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Prime Brisket
Last Post: Blue Dog BBQ
Posted On: 12-12-2017
Replies: 23
Views: 233
0 Chick-fil-A Sandwich....
Last Post: TKOBBQ
Replies: 10
Views: 160
0 SV Reheating my Prime Rib
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 0
Views: 22
0 Show Us Where You Are.
Last Post: Blinginpse
Replies: 11
Views: 7,869
0 8lb. Round Roast To Jerky
Last Post: devo
Replies: 16
Views: 159
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,462 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,973 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 644,641 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 03-27-2017, 12:05 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Default Ribeye Cheesesteaks (Bear Style Open Face)

Ribeye Cheesesteaks (Bear Style Open Face)

Here I go again, making Sammies out of our Leftovers. I just canít help myself !!

It doesnít help that Mrs Bear always donates her leftovers to my Sammies that always seem to follow a good Steak Dinner!

So everything I did should be covered in the captions above each picture.

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

Start with Leftovers from these:

First I cut the Rib Steak Leftovers into Bite-Size Pieces:

Then I get some Onions going in a Pan with Butter:

Get a Couple small Steak Rolls ready:

Ready to add the Meat to the Pan with the Onions:

Meat Added, Mixed, and Heated up:

Dump some Meat & Onion mixture on each of my Roll Halves:

Top each Half with Cheese, and add a couple Peppers to my plate:

After Nuking 30 seconds to melt the cheese & warm the Rolls & Peppers:

Time To Eat !!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 03-27-2017, 12:40 PM
Tailgater

HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All
HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All

Tried to throw you some points... not sure if it worked???
I wouldn't have had much left for the sandwich after I took a few bites waitin' for the onions to glaze.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:47 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Looks great John! I need to send you my phone number so I don't miss the next episode of this adventure!!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 03-27-2017, 12:49 PM
Rub Mixer

TKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke GuruTKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke GuruTKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke GuruTKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke GuruTKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke GuruTKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke GuruTKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke GuruTKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke GuruTKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke GuruTKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke GuruTKOBBQ Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

Looks like a tasty lunch.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:44 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornedToad View Post
Tried to throw you some points... not sure if it worked???
I wouldn't have had much left for the sandwich after I took a few bites waitin' for the onions to glaze.

Yes it did work, and Thank You very much!!
You're very Kind.

Tip: If you're not sure if it worked, or if you aren't sure if you gave a guy a point or not, try to give him a Point. It will only allow you to give a Point to the same post once. And it will say you already gave a point there.

Bear
Old 03-27-2017, 06:48 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
Looks great John! I need to send you my phone number so I don't miss the next episode of this adventure!!

Thank You Mister Phil !!

And for the Points.

Bear
Old 03-27-2017, 06:49 PM
Pit Master

SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All

Great looking leftover sammies, as usual. I really have to try these sometime.

@SmokinJim52 on Twitter
Old 03-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

When my daughter lived at home she always called me "the sandwich spaz"because of the sandwich creations she got to eat...

I'm pretty sure she would be all over your sandwiches too
Old 03-27-2017, 08:24 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Nice!

You know your way around a Ribeye, from start to finish
Old 03-27-2017, 10:12 PM
Smokin Bill

minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All
minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All

Dayum.That looks killer .only problem is I never have left over steak
22.5'' wsm
24'' smoke vault
1-outhouse
Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
Smoked meathead #135
Old 03-28-2017, 10:25 AM
'54 Les Paul Gold Top

treehorses Is  A Name Known To All
treehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To All

Out of the park!

The GOOD ONE smoker grill
Weber 22 1/2 Wannabe (aka WW)
Weber 22 1/2 Silver One Touch
Smokey Joe New model, Smokey Joe 1984 model
fire pit in the yard
10 & 12 Lodge DO,
Maverick ET73, ET732.
A-MAZE-N SMOKER 5x8, RED HOT Thermapen
MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric smoker

Rick
Old 03-28-2017, 11:01 AM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOBBQ View Post
Looks like a tasty lunch.
Thank You!

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
When my daughter lived at home she always called me "the sandwich spaz"because of the sandwich creations she got to eat...

I'm pretty sure she would be all over your sandwiches too
Thank You Craig!
I Love Sammies---Especially with Steak in them.
And Thanks for the

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
Great looking leftover sammies, as usual. I really have to try these sometime.

Thank You Jim!

Bear
Old 03-28-2017, 12:16 PM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Could never get tired of that!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 03-28-2017, 03:16 PM
Smoke it & they will come

Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All
Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All

Nailed it! I want!

Rob
Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
SmokingPit.com
Road-Quest.com

Yoder YS640
Yoder Wichita
Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale

Old 03-28-2017, 06:01 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Nice!

You know your way around a Ribeye, from start to finish
Thank You Scott !!

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnbill View Post
Dayum.That looks killer .only problem is I never have left over steak
Thank You Bill !
We didn't used to, but for the last few years, we get a lot more meals for the same Buck $$. Just can't eat as much as I used to.

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehorses View Post
Out of the park!
Thank You Rick!

Bear
Old 03-28-2017, 06:21 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
Could never get tired of that!

Thank You Becky!

Bear
Old 03-28-2017, 06:24 PM
Wrap it in bacon

Blue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To All
Blue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To All

You are a sandwich master. Nice job

Weber 22.5 kettle
Smokin in the Smokies
Here's to swimmin with bowlegged women.
Jerry
Old 03-29-2017, 10:19 AM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
Nailed it! I want!

Thank You Rob!!

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dog BBQ View Post
You are a sandwich master. Nice job

Thank You!

Bear

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Smoked Leftovers