Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 01-09-2018, 04:15 PM
Seasoned Smoker

dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All
dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All

Yeah I would hit that hard! Looks great Bear!

Yoder YS640
Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
Frogmats
Maverick ET 732
Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-09-2018, 05:18 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOBBQ View Post
Good looking steak sammie's Bear.
Thanks TKO !!

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis857 View Post
Good lookin sammies, John. I like them French dip style w/Au Jus. Best of both worlds.
Thank You Mike!!
I love me some French Dip Now & Then too!!
In fact, I'm about due for some---Hmmmmm....

Bear
Old 01-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

looks great Bear

Old 01-10-2018, 10:06 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgarner06 View Post
Yeah I would hit that hard! Looks great Bear!
Thank You Deano!

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sauce View Post
looks great Bear
Thank You Uncle!!
And Thanks for the Points

Bear
Old 01-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Pit Master

shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All
shellbellc Is  A Name Known To All

Looking good Bear! I think it's actually been almost two months since I've had one!! I'm going to have to remedy that! I usually have all my cheesesteaks like your webber, MW!!

I also like to put A1 on it, if you haven't tried it you should!!! I don't know why more steak places don't offer that. Have a bar right around the corner that has a good cheesesteak...and they have Conshohocken bakery rolls!!

Earnhardt Jr smoker
Brinkman smoke n' grill
a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Old 01-12-2018, 06:19 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellbellc View Post
Looking good Bear! I think it's actually been almost two months since I've had one!! I'm going to have to remedy that! I usually have all my cheesesteaks like your webber, MW!!

I also like to put A1 on it, if you haven't tried it you should!!! I don't know why more steak places don't offer that. Have a bar right around the corner that has a good cheesesteak...and they have Conshohocken bakery rolls!!

Two months without a Cheesesteak?!?!
Yeah, I think most places not within 10 miles of Quakertown calls our Webber a "Cheesesteak Hoagie", but the first one on record was the Webber in Quakertown.
"Smitty's Drive-inn" made the first one (Corner of Rt 313 and Rt 309).

I never tried A1, but I will.
Some of our Steak Joints have A-1 at the table, if you eat in.

LOL---Conshy Rolls are a Legend!!

And Thanks for the Points.

Bear
Old 01-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

I been years without a cheesesteak...Well except for my Kansas Cheesesteak...
Old 01-13-2018, 08:40 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellbellc View Post

Never got into the A1 gig... butt, I have never tried it on a cheese steak. Hmmmmm...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 01-13-2018, 10:33 AM
Pit Master

crusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To All
crusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To All

Looks great (as always) Bear.
Island of Misfit Smokers Member #94

I cuss like a Sailor, because I am a Sailor

Old 01-13-2018, 11:06 AM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
I been years without a cheesesteak...Well except for my Kansas Cheesesteak...
I've had Thousands of Cheesesteaks---All Kinds!!
And the only bad ones I ever had were when they used Cheap Gristly Meat.

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty ol salt View Post
Looks great (as always) Bear.
Thank You Padre!!

Bear
Old 01-13-2018, 08:39 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

A Kansas cheesesteak always includes bacon
Old 01-14-2018, 10:54 AM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
A Kansas cheesesteak always includes bacon

Nothing Wrong With That !!!

Bear

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > From The Kitchen