About Time!! USPS at it's finest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Time!! USPS at it's finest!

Ugggggg..... I have been waiting two weeks for my casings to get here so I could make the boudin. I finally put everything in the freezer so it wouldn't go bad. I also got my beer kits today as well. My bacon is ready to hit the smoke. Heading out of town for a couple days but hopefully Sunday or Monday I can get my gig going! I am so excited about the beer kits. I got an IPA and a chocolate maple porter. I am also excited about going to Arizona in April!

Aboot to do a fry test on the bacon maybe get a pic. Hugs!!

Hey squirrel, your pickin' on my lively hood there. Just remember the wheels on the truck go round and round, round and round. But seriously if you see most of the illiterate people they hire around here it would put it all in perspective. I just keep clicking my heels together like Dorthy and saying just 6 more years. Ahh the stories I could tell, but then more than half of them, you would think I was BSing you.
    Enjoy your vacation and time away.

Comment

Originally posted by TKOBBQ View Post
      Hey squirrel, your pickin' on my lively hood there. Just remember the wheels on the truck go round and round, round and round. But seriously if you see most of the illiterate people they hire around here it would put it all in perspective. I just keep clicking my heels together like Dorthy and saying just 6 more years. Ahh the stories I could tell, but then more than half of them, you would think I was BSing you.
      Enjoy your vacation and time away.
      Sorry man, din't mean to offend in any way. I've had at least 6 packages get lost, broken, never showed up or showed up two or three weeks later when I paid for priority shipping. Anyway, no ill will intended.

I did the fry test on the belly and not one hint of jalapeno. I'm almost concerned it's not salty enough. I am happy to say I have some good stuff SMOKE FREAK sent me. Hittin' the smoker Sunday.
      Attached Files

Comment

No offense taken, sometimes I wonder how I've kept my sanity being here for 25+ years. Like I said the stories I could tell. I'm in the machine maintenance side of it. I put it this way, the last two or three groups of mechanics (term loosely used) couldn't even get me a #2 Phillips head screwdriver driver out of my box even after I told them what drawer it's in. I have two really good co-workers I work with on a regular basis. One is in his 70's the other his late 60's. I can count on my hands the decient/proficient mechanics that are here and we run a 24hr. operation, 7 days a week. Sad thing is half or more of them are retiring in Jan 2018. Oh and sorry about your packages. Processings attitudes about doing the right/correct thing leave a lot to be desired.

Your bacon looks good, hope it turns out well for you.

Comment

Can't wait to see your projects!!
          Mustang electric smoker
          King Kooker vertical gasser
          Charbroil silver smoker
          Earnhardt Jr smoker
          Brinkman smoke n' grill
          a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Comment

Bacon & IPA!
            sigpic

Comment

yeah wooo! i'm gettin a beer kit...like me local hooter brown...has tupelo honey in it! wanna see if i can do that...
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                I did the fry test on the belly and not one hint of jalapeno. I'm almost concerned it's not salty enough. I am happy to say I have some good stuff SMOKE FREAK sent me. Hittin' the smoker Sunday.
                Hey lookee there...Squirrel Gurl gonna take the FREAK stuff for a spin...I'm honored

Maybe the dry cure with the hot peppers will give you a better result
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                  Hey lookee there...Squirrel Gurl gonna take the FREAK stuff for a spin...I'm honored

Maybe the dry cure with the hot peppers will give you a better result
                  That's what I am thinking big daddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                    ........ I am also excited about going to Arizona in April!
                    shit, now not only do we gotta wash with soap and stuff, but prolly gotta wash be hind our damn ears too........
                    sigpic
                    it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Working...
                    X