Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 01-12-2018, 10:54 AM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Default About Time!! USPS at it's finest!

Ugggggg..... I have been waiting two weeks for my casings to get here so I could make the boudin. I finally put everything in the freezer so it wouldn't go bad. I also got my beer kits today as well. My bacon is ready to hit the smoke. Heading out of town for a couple days but hopefully Sunday or Monday I can get my gig going! I am so excited about the beer kits. I got an IPA and a chocolate maple porter. I am also excited about going to Arizona in April!

Aboot to do a fry test on the bacon maybe get a pic. Hugs!!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

TKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
TKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Hey squirrel, your pickin' on my lively hood there. Just remember the wheels on the truck go round and round, round and round. But seriously if you see most of the illiterate people they hire around here it would put it all in perspective. I just keep clicking my heels together like Dorthy and saying just 6 more years. Ahh the stories I could tell, but then more than half of them, you would think I was BSing you.
Enjoy your vacation and time away.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:25 PM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOBBQ View Post
Hey squirrel, your pickin' on my lively hood there. Just remember the wheels on the truck go round and round, round and round. But seriously if you see most of the illiterate people they hire around here it would put it all in perspective. I just keep clicking my heels together like Dorthy and saying just 6 more years. Ahh the stories I could tell, but then more than half of them, you would think I was BSing you.
Enjoy your vacation and time away.
Sorry man, din't mean to offend in any way. I've had at least 6 packages get lost, broken, never showed up or showed up two or three weeks later when I paid for priority shipping. Anyway, no ill will intended.

I did the fry test on the belly and not one hint of jalapeno. I'm almost concerned it's not salty enough. I am happy to say I have some good stuff SMOKE FREAK sent me. Hittin' the smoker Sunday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0166.jpg (55.7 KB, 13 views)
Old 01-12-2018, 02:12 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

TKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
TKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

No offense taken, sometimes I wonder how I've kept my sanity being here for 25+ years. Like I said the stories I could tell. I'm in the machine maintenance side of it. I put it this way, the last two or three groups of mechanics (term loosely used) couldn't even get me a #2 Phillips head screwdriver driver out of my box even after I told them what drawer it's in. I have two really good co-workers I work with on a regular basis. One is in his 70's the other his late 60's. I can count on my hands the decient/proficient mechanics that are here and we run a 24hr. operation, 7 days a week. Sad thing is half or more of them are retiring in Jan 2018. Oh and sorry about your packages. Processings attitudes about doing the right/correct thing leave a lot to be desired.

Your bacon looks good, hope it turns out well for you.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Pit Master

shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All
shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All

Can't wait to see your projects!!
Earnhardt Jr smoker
Brinkman smoke n' grill
a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Old 01-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Bacon & IPA!
Old 01-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

yeah wooo! i'm gettin a beer kit...like me local hooter brown...has tupelo honey in it! wanna see if i can do that...

Old 01-12-2018, 07:19 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
I did the fry test on the belly and not one hint of jalapeno. I'm almost concerned it's not salty enough. I am happy to say I have some good stuff SMOKE FREAK sent me. Hittin' the smoker Sunday.
Hey lookee there...Squirrel Gurl gonna take the FREAK stuff for a spin...I'm honored

Maybe the dry cure with the hot peppers will give you a better result

Craig
Old 01-12-2018, 07:36 PM
I like meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
Hey lookee there...Squirrel Gurl gonna take the FREAK stuff for a spin...I'm honored

Maybe the dry cure with the hot peppers will give you a better result
That's what I am thinking big daddy!
Old 01-14-2018, 09:09 PM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
........ I am also excited about going to Arizona in April!
shit, now not only do we gotta wash with soap and stuff, but prolly gotta wash be hind our damn ears too........

it's all good my friend..........

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > From The Kitchen