Weber 22.5
    Lil Chief
    1950's Crosley Shelvadore
    Bradley Smoker
    Maverick ET732
    Nesco Dehydrator
    Thermapen "Blue Bayou"

Cool,
    I heard a lot about that outfit, but we don't have a Costco close by. However I understand there's going to be one in the new Shopping Center being built, near the "Giant" we currently shop at.

Bear
    Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
    Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

I love mine.... with a big family it is great!! Saves me a ton on groceries!!
      Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
      Yoder YS640
      Weber Genesis
      Weber 18.5" Kettle
      Weber Performer
      Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

I'm very happy they will not be selling "franken-fish" which I am sure "W" will be all over. The quality of Costco meat, poultry and seafood is always consistent. Not hit and miss like the usual local supermarkets.
        Weber 22.5
        Lil Chief
        Bradley Smoker
        Maverick ET732
        Nesco Dehydrator
        Thermapen "Blue Bayou"

Comment

Costco member for years. Best place to buy booze for sure! :D You can see where my priorities lie
          Smokem if you got em

Yoder YS640
          Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
          A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
          A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
          Frogmats
          Maverick ET 732
          Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XLR8R View Post
            I'm very happy they will not be selling "franken-fish" which I am sure "W" will be all over. The quality of Costco meat, poultry and seafood is always consistent. Not hit and miss like the usual local supermarkets.

Yup---I don't think I could eat fish with bolts in their necks!!!

Is Costco one of those "Membership" stores??

Bear
            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Yes it is a membership store. 58 bucks annually. You'll save that on your first 700 dollar shopping spree!
              Weber 22.5
              Lil Chief
              Bradley Smoker
              Maverick ET732
              Nesco Dehydrator
              Thermapen "Blue Bayou"

Comment

We have a few here where I live. They have a pretty damn good meat department if you need to buy some decent cuts en masse.
                New Braunfels Black Diamond
                18.5" WSM
                Weber Performer Deluxe Black
                18.5 Weber Kettle
                22.5 Weber Kettle
                Maverick ET732
                6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

sigpic

Comment

I wish we had a Costco close by. The closest is 60 miles away.

I have 3 different SAMS Clubs in between me and Costco, so SAMS get my business. Their meats are not too bad. Definitely the best repeatable quality in town. Cheapest gas in town also $1.71/gal today.

Comment

I live right between 2 Costcos. 10 miles to the west or 10 miles to the east.

Regular Unleaded Gas here is 116.9 per litre x 3.78 = $4.42 per (US) gallon.
                    (I use mid grade so it's $4.80 per gallon)
                    Weber 22.5
                    Lil Chief
                    Bradley Smoker
                    Maverick ET732
                    Nesco Dehydrator
                    Thermapen "Blue Bayou"

Comment

1st gig in a costco was in san antonio last week...no local gig...man damn...quite nice joint!
                      Sunset Eagle Aviation
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Ya, for those that have never had the pleasure of shopping at Costco it's like a candy/toy store for adults. I've had many trips in there ending up in a thousand dollar bill after 3 hours. It can be dangerous!
                        Weber 22.5
                        Lil Chief
                        Bradley Smoker
                        Maverick ET732
                        Nesco Dehydrator
                        Thermapen "Blue Bayou"

Comment

Ya know..I am really not all that up in arms over GMO foods. I mean...after all, we been “GMO-ing” for a hundred plus years..only much slower.

All your hybrids/crosses/breeds of farm animals/produce are “GMO-d” thru selective breeding. And not always as successfully as direct DNA manipulation.

Now..this DOES open up SOME cans of worms I realize. But I don’t think the FDA and other orgs are just gonna let the labs run here. Well - one would hope.
                          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                            Ya know..I am really not all that up in arms over GMO foods. I mean...after all, we been “GMO-ing” for a hundred plus years..only much slower.

All your hybrids/crosses/breeds of farm animals/produce are “GMO-d” thru selective breeding. And not always as successfully as direct DNA manipulation.

Now..this DOES open up SOME cans of worms I realize. But I don’t think the FDA and other orgs are just gonna let the labs run here. Well - one would hope.
                            was not checking the food gig...the rest of the stuff they sell was, right damn cool...
                            Sunset Eagle Aviation
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post

Dood...the can has been opened... and wide...don't get me started. Da gubment, in murica, has absoulootly let da labs run wilde. Thanks Monsanto. (don't worry, I'll be good).

I'm not going to get into this here but Rich, you and everybody who frequents this site, should do a minimal amount of research so you can see the problem(s). .
                              sigpic
                              Fully Accessorized Primo XL Oval,
                              -BBQ GURU DigiQ DX2,
                              -AMNPS
                              -And various other do-dads, gimmicks,
                              gizmos and hornswaggles

Comment

Working...
                              X