opinions on this Meadow Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions on this Meadow Creek

give me your opinions an any experience with this smoker. I have several kettles an my Father an I are gathering parts for reverse flow smoker out of propane tank. sooo thinking this would be nice in between size smoker. http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/4580573212.html

Looks nice to me! If ya need a stick burner I would consider it....I bet you could get him down to 5 bills if you have cash in hand....
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

I have been very pleased with my Meadow Creek TS-120. Good quality smokers IMHO. I would at least take a look at it.

Comment

Nice price I think... MC's have a good rep... I'd have a look-see!
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I'd do it... Meadow Creek has a great reputation, and that's a great price for it...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyesmoker View Post
            give me your opinions an any experience with this smoker. I have several kettles an my Father an I are gathering parts for reverse flow smoker out of propane tank. sooo thinking this would be nice in between size smoker. http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/4580573212.html
            my opinion is
            that would indeed be a nice in between size smoker...
            have read that Meadow Creek has top shelf workmanship right up there with the best of um...
            small firebox seems to be made for charcoal with wood addition rather than true stickburnin capacity,,, the meadow creek site info PDF even states it as such in their recommendations...
            its a fair price on that,,, slightly over 1/2 of new pricing...
            half is better and its what I'd try to work towards,,,
            real possibilities she's startin to surface rust an ugly up some at 3 yrs old an that could be a bargaining chip...
            ~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
            ~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~

Comment

Sounds like a great deal on an offset from Meadow Creek. They have a great rep and if you are in the need for an offset, I'd go for it. I personally like their reverse flow TS-70 and TS-120 for home use.
              Smokem if you got em

Yoder YS640
              Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
              A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
              A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
              Frogmats
              Maverick ET 732
              Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

sigpic

Comment

just sent him a text asking for some pics of actual smoker. it should be about 45 min drive tops so not bad distance wise. REALLY wish the Klose for sale on this forum wasn't so far !!

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyesmoker View Post
                  just sent him a text asking for some pics of actual smoker. it should be about 45 min drive tops so not bad distance wise. REALLY wish the Klose for sale on this forum wasn't so far !!
                  That would be me... I live in Delaware, and bought it from Mad Hunky out in Michigan. Shipping was reasonable... wanna talk?

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

they got dandy
                    5' x 9' Utility Trailers with Ramp at u-haul for $25 a day...
                    rented one an went 7+hrs each way to start gettin my smoked food Zen back...
                    Last edited by THUMPERRRR; 07-25-2014, 11:43 AM.
                    ~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
                    ~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~

Comment

I have a Meadow Creek TS120......excellent smoker.
                      Steve

Comment

Working...
                      X