Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
    I'm down to TWO Webers...

Nice griddle. I am planning to pick one up before this winter but haven't a clue what to get. I like the size of this one and that it's table top.
    Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
    Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
    1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
    Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
    Weber Smokey Joe
    Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
    Pink Thermapen
    Purple Thermapen

Comment

Nice gril. Got the 28" BS when Wallyworld had them for 99 at Christmas.

Comment

Man I like that! Gots to get me one. Bet it would be the ticket for flapjacks.

Yessir, that's a prize. Looking online all I can find in a tabletop unit is the 17", and that seems a bit small. Royal Gourmet has a 3 burner 25" unit and Cuisinart has a 2 burner 21" unit, but of course when the Cuisinart name goes on the price goes up.
        Last edited by Snarlingiron; 06-29-2017, 09:56 AM.
        A few of my favorite things:
        Good Whiskey
        Good Food
        Bad Girls
        sigpic

NRA Endowment Member
        Certified Glock Armorer

Comment

This Should Be Fun!

Breakfast this morning. Heads up, even on low, eggs cook really fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Breakfast this morning. Heads up, even on low, eggs cook really fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That's enough bacon for me but what are you gonna eat
            Craig
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snarlingiron View Post
              Man I like that! Gots to get me one. Bet it would be the ticket for flapjacks.

Yessir, that's a prize. Looking online all I can find in a tabletop unit is the 17", and that seems a bit small. Royal Gourmet has a 3 burner 25" unit and Cuisinart has a 2 burner 21" unit, but of course when the Cuisinart name goes on the price goes up.
              As I understand it, the 22" Blackstone is made exclusively for HSN. And from what I have seen, and heard from MossyMo, they sell out pretty quickly. The day after I ordered mine, I checked HSN and they were sold out again. I have also heard they sometimes run specials like free shipping, or something like $40 off if you sign up for a HSN credit card. I just wanted one bad, so pulled the trigger when they were available.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                That's enough bacon for me but what are you gonna eat

Albertsons had Oscar Meyer bacon on sale for $1.99 lb last week so I bought the last 10 packs, hoping to help the seasoning process along ya know

Bacon was just a little over cooked, still gotta get me reps in on this thing, but its a cool toy. Nobody wanted flapjacks, so I still gotta try that
                sigpic

Comment

As I understand it, the 22" Blackstone is made exclusively for HSN. And from what I have seen, and heard from MossyMo, they sell out pretty quickly. The day after I ordered mine, I checked HSN and they were sold out again. I have also heard they sometimes run specials like free shipping, or something like $40 off if you sign up for a HSN credit card. I just wanted one bad, so pulled the trigger when they were available.
                  Seems to be on special right now, $130 down from $200. Might have to pull the trigger on this!

https://www.hsn.com/products/blackst...r-hose/8414926

Can you use it in the house? or is it outdoor only?
                  Mike
                  Life In Pit Row

Comment

Originally posted by PitRow View Post
                    Seems to be on special right now, $130 down from $200. Might have to pull the trigger on this!

https://www.hsn.com/products/blackst...r-hose/8414926

Can you use it in the house? or is it outdoor only?
                    SWEET! IMO!, Anybody interested in one, this is a great price! Also, maybe look into getting a HSN credit card? Might even bring the price down more? I have not looked into this, just based on some of the comments on the Blackstone FB page Shipping was like $19 I think. My total cost was aboot $173, butt I think folks can do better if they order now on sale, and or watch the HSN website.

Mike, my instructions say for oitdoor use only, as I recall
                    sigpic

Comment

SWEET! IMO!, Anybody interested in one, this is a great price! Also, maybe look into getting a HSN credit card? Might even bring the price down more? I have not looked into this, just based on some of the comments on the Blackstone FB page Shipping was like $19 I think. My total cost was aboot $173, butt I think folks can do better if they order now on sale, and or watch the HSN website.

Mike, my instructions say for oitdoor use only, as I recall
                      Damn, I was hoping for something to replace my sh*tty electric indoor griddle. Oh well, I think I'll still pick one up for camping and other things. Now, how to convince the wife we NEED it...

edit: ok, pulled the trigger. $129.95 + free shipping. Seems like a great deal to me!
                      Last edited by PitRow; 07-02-2017, 05:48 PM.
                      Mike
                      Life In Pit Row

Comment

sold out..........girly wanted one just for her........
                        sigpic
                        it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Originally posted by chefrob View Post
                          sold out..........girly wanted one just for her........
                          Back in stock as of This evening. $199.95 with "free" shipping. Any folks interested might want to monitor the HSN website for the best deal
                          sigpic

Comment

yea but not for 2 bills.......hell, i got big bad bro that she'll just have to learn how to ride.....
                            sigpic

Comment

This Should Be Fun!

Burgers tonight. Low carb bun for me, with lotta lettuce, pickles, tomato.......after sitting 30 mins...... oh well, nothing groundbreaking, butt is handy to have aroond, love cooking on it

sigpic

Comment

they certainly are handy mr.locarbkillerburgergrillin'daddy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X