Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fish

Not much...
    Fillets with some rub...Hot coals and butter in the CI...

With ranch style black beans...

Good for a Monday night...

And thanks for letting me go on the way I do
    Craig
    sigpic

Perfectly cooked!

Did I say yet?

What kinda rub and fish? Gotta know
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post

The kind you eat. Looks like a tilapia/catfish from here but I am probably wrong. Whatever it is it looks freaking awesome.

Comment

simple but always good.............
        sigpic
        it's all good my friend..........

Comment

What... no SV?!!

Looks grate Craig! And yes, what kinda fish and seasoning did you use?

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Looks Great, Craig!!!---

Reminds me---I'm due for some Pan-Fried Fish!!!

Wondering: Any advantages to making Fish in a Pan on the Grill instead of on the stove, other than it doesn't smell up the house (Mrs Bear would like it if I made mine outside).

Bear
            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Nice looking fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                what kinda fish and seasoning did you use?
                It was carp...Err... Tilapia because that's what we can afford around here...
                Even catfish is priced like it's something special...And buying Cod sucks because the stuff we get STINKS!

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post

Wondering: Any advantages to making Fish in a Pan on the Grill instead of on the stove, other than it doesn't smell up the house (Mrs Bear would like it if I made mine outside).

Bear
                It's like this John...
                70 degrees outside...Sun shining for the first time in maybe 10 days...And very little wind...
                I ask Lena what was for supper and she said the fish was thawed
                I'll take this one outside

And besides...Lena likes it when I cook outside because I make so much less mess...

So it was a no brainer...That's where I do best ...light the grill and relax
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                  It was carp...Err... Tilapia because that's what we can afford around here...
                  Even catfish is priced like it's something special...And buying Cod sucks because the stuff we get STINKS!
                  Yep, the price of Mr. Whiskers has gone up a bunch in the last couple years. I used to eat catfish all the time. I seem to remember some problem with the farm raised cats being contaminated with something or another, I don't remember what...

Nicely done on the FISH, FREAK...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                  Paul

Comment

Oh yeah
                    And the rub was a blackened rub I mixed up some months back to use on some chicken... and damn I wish I had taken some notes It was freakin good...

Didn't look like blackened fish cause I was cooking in butter...
                    Craig
                    sigpic

Comment

That looks great to me. We have fish several times a month. All I can say is it's a small price to pay.
                      Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                      My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                      @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Looks fantastic! I just wish I liked fish more.
                        Bored Guy Blog

Comment

Craig, that's excellent Fish.

I almost always grill it but that's the way to do it in a pan. Looks much better than the pan thing I tried last week.

Pete
                          Large BGE
                          Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

i like it! just no Tilapia for me...nope...catfish is marginal...i'm ruint with fresh stuff...
                            Sunset Eagle Aviation
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                              i like it! just no Tilapia for me...nope...catfish is marginal...i'm ruint with fresh stuff...
                              Come to Kansas...You'll soon reach the point of using whatever is freshest...Which aint much
                              Craig
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X