Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want one! It's on the list

http://americanhotbox.com/our-products/
    Granted I've never done a whole yet but do plan on soon especially since I'm raising them. This just looks nice and functional. The owner of it also runs a Facebook page for pastured pigs. Been a great asset to me while learning. His name is Carl Blake, he has recreated the Swabian hall breed in the US and now sells them as Iowa Swabian Hall's. These are supposed to be superior to the mangalitsa breed. He's also developing a heritage breed that reaches market weight about the same time as a commercial pig but with flavorful red meat. He knows his stuff that's for sure, been on the Colbert Report and has worked with alot of high end chef's.
    sigpic

It’s the La Caga chinese or something cooker.

Nice the US is ripping off China finally.
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
      It’s the La Caga chinese or something cooker.

Nice the US is ripping off China finally.
      That's what I thought of, the Chinese hot box. The all stainless is a very nice feature.
      sigpic

Comment

That a nice upscale Cajun microwave!
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I'm tempted to take his class, he's got a class in the spring on how to roast a hog and how to set up a hog roasting business. But I better not cause we'll have a newborn then.
          sigpic

Comment

Charcuteryan built his own I think?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
              Charcuteryan built his own I think?
              That's what I was thinking...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
              Paul

Comment

hmm, I thought a hot box was a gorgeous girl that you see at the bar or striping off a bikini on the back of your boat.
                sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

The funny thing is La Caja China is actually a product developed by a Cuban American. In the US. Yes, it’s based on a Chinese design from the founders youth, he observed it in use by Chinese immigrants in Cuba as a youth. Came to the US and made a business. The real American dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X