Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning Thermapens And Thermometers......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
    Cool thing is, no matter what I have done... no one ever died from it... Just clean them the best you can in your current environment. Comps are a tough platform. Backyard, not so much of a challenge... you have options.

Butt yes, CLEANSE!!!

Shouldn’t be that hard to keep things clean at a comp or in the kitchen. Wear rubber gloves and replace them often, they are cheap enough.
    You can get 150 quaternary sanitizing tablets on Amazon for around $8, the test strips to ensure your solution concentration is proper for another $8, a small plastic tub with a mark at a gallon is cheap and a 12 pack of bar towels again from Amazon for $12. I originally picked up the sanitizing tabs for the grinder, slicer and sausage stuffer but before I dump the solution at the end, I use a bar towel and pretty much wipe down everything, handles on the fridge, drawer/ cabinet pulls, dishwasher handle, sink, sink lever and spout etc. no rinse is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hot water...scrub the probe...with dawn...Louie wipes it with 92% Natty...
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
        hot water...scrub the probe...with dawn...Louie wipes it with 92% Natty...
        sigpic

Comment

When I have a probe with build up on it... like after a long smoke...I use a paper towel with rubbing alcohol...Even cleans up the cable pretty good without getting it wet...

I don't have 92% Natty...
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
            I don't have 92% Natty...
            only Michael Eugene
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
              only Michael Eugene
              now i do have a tester than can check your exhaust temp if your (a$$) is running hot...we won't discuss cylinder head...
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
              X