X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice set up Dan, looks real good!
    sigpic

Comment

DD.....Man that is nice! Be great ta see ya crankin some goodness outta that lil processing place!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

on a side note, i bet you will wish you extended the table top out over those ankle biter baskets! I can see it now......go around the corner and WHAM!

other than that, looks GREAT!

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Looks pretty stout and handy Dan. Love to see you gettin it finished.
          Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
            on a side note, i bet you will wish you extended the table top out over those ankle biter baskets! I can see it now......go around the corner and WHAM!

other than that, looks GREAT!
            Actually the baskets only jut out about 1/2" past the legs. Odd the way the pic came out looking like they stick out. The bottom compartment is recessed behind the legs.

I thinks the damn things too small though. I'm making some Genoa tonight and I'm a bit cramped. Considering these salamis weigh #16 each its a bit of a chllenge anyway..

Edit:
            After using this table with all said & done the grinder centered on the table and the stuffer situated next to it work out well. It creates two sides of operation. One side for grinding and mixing and the other for stuffing. Niether accessory seems to be in the way of the other and the locallity of the spices makes mixing recipes a breeze. The added elecrtical outlets are a must as this would really have been a pain in the ass mixing spices without them. all & all I'd say it's a winner and makes sausage making a much simpler task.
            Last edited by DangerDan; 11-21-2009, 04:58 PM.
            sigpic

Don't let your meat loaf...

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...view=slideshow

Comment

Working...
            X