Score! New Dutch Oven!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score! New Dutch Oven!

Momma an I took a day off an road tripped ta Cabela's today. Headed straight fer the bargin cave an scored this!

A new Cabela's 16" Dutch Oven! Paid less then 40 bucks an can't find a thing wrong with it!

Also picked up a bag fer that new oven an a jerky screen which I will use fer smokin meatloaf on. Saved more en enough on the dutch oven to buy the other stuff!

sigpic

Ya'll done good!.....Now tell us whatcha gonna cook in dat pot! Nice....
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Cabela's is a mighty fine place for someone who likes to cook, smoke, fish, or drink!
      sigpic

Comment

my LORD, what are you going to COOK in that.......nice score!

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Beans maybe? I don't know fer sure Steve, was way to good a deal to pass up!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
            Cabela's is a mighty fine place for someone who likes to cook, smoke, fish, or drink!
            Damn... better than BPS???

Nice score there Tip, I was looking at them at BPS... and they are $$$... but they come in colors now... ;)

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
              Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
              Damn... better than BPS???
              Our new BPS has a bowling alley, that serves beer, plus in the resturant

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

good find! The bargain cave has some deals from time to time. I found a #30 motorized stuffer for $275 once. Too big to skeak that one in the back way though besides, what would I do with a #30r...
                sigpic

Don't let your meat loaf...

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...view=slideshow

Comment

That's a great find for sure. Hard to pass on a deal like that...
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  KCBS CBJ

Comment

what a score. and ya got out of there before the bank account took a really big hit. they have so much cool stuff. bear trap for the home entrance to scrape mud off. how cool is that? well I guess you will be busy today making use of the new toys. have fun.
                    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

You did good Tip! That things gonna cook a ton of beans! I like that store. Used to stop there all the time on the way to Mille Lacs. Been a few yrs now. Need to get back up there. The wife is in a shopping mood.

sigpic
                      Brinkman SnP-w/mods
                      ECB
                      GOSM
                      MES for sticks and sausage
                      30 yr old Weber Kettle
                      Brinkman gasser

Comment

Working...
                      X