No announcement yet.

$69 Thermapens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guy's but I just toured the Thermoworks facility here about 10 miles from me a couple weeks ago. The vast majority that work there think "BLACK" is by far the fastest one made. Cost me $95.00
    Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
    Weber 22.5" WSM
    Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
    Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
    Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
    Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
    Weber Smokey Joe
    GMG Daniel Boone
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
    6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
    Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
    The Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by Doug S. View Post
      Sorry guy's but I just toured the Thermoworks facility here about 10 miles from me a couple weeks ago. The vast majority that work there think "BLACK" is by far the fastest one made. Cost me $95.00
      Sure , set a black thermo on the black side plate in the full sun it may have a head start
      Yet the lighter colors always will give ACCURATE readings quicker
      Phil

Fun Tune , She's a Smoker
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiCrcV_R9o

Comment

Yup---Set that black one down during an all nighter, and it will only be fast after you find it. Plus during hunting season, it could get shot because it doesn't have the legal percentage of blaze orange on it.

Bear
        Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
        Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Deal still going

Great customer service !!!!

I called Monday morning because I had messed up and not ordered the color Orange like I meant to. My fault .
          Very nice Lady on the phone saw my mistake and agreed the Orange is way faster than the Yellow ( or any other color for that matter ) and fixed my mistake and a tracking code was e-mailed before days end
          Left Utah this AM !!!
          Phil

Comment

I ordered the yellow so it wouldn't be confused with the rectal thermometer.

Comment

The blue one is so fast it arrived today
              Scarbelly

Comment

That ORANGE one is so fast that according to fed ex tracking , the truck it is riding in across the country hasn't been able to stop since it left Utah Tuesday morning
                Phil

Comment

Woohoo! Finally got in on one of these deals. Had to get the Orange one, 'cause everyone knows it's the fastest.
                  S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                  CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                  New Braunfels Bandera
                  UniFlame Gas Grill
                  Lil Chief

Comment

Email today @ 11:55 am , last call . The sale is still going on but not for long

Thermapen Open Box Sale - Last Chance - Ending Soon!

View in Browser
                    Thermapen

Thermapens are rarely returned so we almost never have enough units to hold an "Open Box Sale." We have finally collected a small number here (and from the factory in England) that, for various reasons, we will not sell as new units. Some have slightly damaged packaging, there are a few sales demos, a tiny number are returns and an even smaller number might be "refurbished" to like-new condition after very short term use.

All units in this sale will include instructions and the Thermapen User's Guidebook. All units are like-new and include the full warranty. All include a calibration certificate. In most cases, you won't be able to differentiate these from new stock. Only a limited number, in limited colors, are available. When they are gone, the offer expires.

Limit of 3 per customer. Don't wait! You must follow this link to the private "Open Box Sale" web page for ordering. This offer is only being announced to subscribers of our email lists.

You may forward the link to friends and family. Not accessible through our public website.

Only $69 each!

Buy Button
                    Hurry! Some colors gone already.
                    Phil

Comment

Got my blue one today..

Looks like it has never been out of the packaging..

Thanks for posting the deal.

Craig

Comment

Got my white one today. Most excellent sale.
                        MES 30"
                        A-Maze-N pellet smoker
                        Weber 22" kettle
                        E-Z-Que rotisserie
                        Weber Smokey Joe
                        Big Weber Gasser
                        Cracker Smoker
                        UDS

Comment

Gahhhhh! I was hoping they would sell out but Nooooooooo. Still going. I ordered an Orange one because that one is obviously faster than the others. My wife can give it to me as an anniversary present next month. Aren't we romantic
                          I rub it every chance I get!

QUOTE = Meat Hunter

Granted, all this is just in my head. Until I win the lotto, or my career as a stripper pays off, I'm forced to use the kitchen counter....

Comment

Originally posted by someAZdude View Post
                            Gahhhhh! I was hoping they would sell out but Nooooooooo. Still going. I ordered an Orange one because that one is obviously faster than the others. My wife can give it to me as an anniversary present next month. Aren't we romantic
                            Romance? Thought that went out the window when you signed that piece of paper.

Good color choice, btw.
                            S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                            CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                            New Braunfels Bandera
                            UniFlame Gas Grill
                            Lil Chief

Comment

Just ordered one

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRay View Post
                                Romance? Thought that went out the window when you signed that piece of paper.

Good color choice, btw.
                                Bwah ha ha! The romance dissolves even faster after each kid
                                I rub it every chance I get!

QUOTE = Meat Hunter

Granted, all this is just in my head. Until I win the lotto, or my career as a stripper pays off, I'm forced to use the kitchen counter....

Comment

Working...
                                X