Chicken Wraps and Jambalaya for Work Birthdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Wraps and Jambalaya for Work Birthdays

My month for birthdays at work...I decided on Smoked Chicken Wraps with lots of fresh veggies and a giant roaster of Jambalays made with smoked Andouille sausage.

Started with a trip to Restaurant Depot...40 lbs of boneless skinless chicken for under $40!

Rubbed and smoked that.

ran a knife through that and then sealed it up...at work this went into a giant pot of hot water to keep it fresh and heat it up. I pulled it out of the water and served as needed so everything was piping hot. This worked awesome.

I smoked 10 lbs of Andouille sausages and then cut this up for a roaster pan of Jambalaya. I didn't get a pic of the roaster as I was hustling to set up lunch for 60. Here is the sausage..it was really good.

Lots of different veggies for your wrap...

And a Chocolate Costco Cake...so good. I wasn'g quick enough and someone already snagged a piece.

Everyone really enjoyed it...and I have to say it was really good.
    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Click-en right for some cluck-en wraps!!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Dang it that looks great!!! were the snausages store bought or some that you made?? POINT!!!
      Desert Storm Vet - USS Midway CV41 - decom crew.
      1930 Fridge Build
      MES 30" With Mailbox Mod
      Therma Pen
      Maverick 732
      Mini Therma Pen
      Frog Mats
      Weber Junior
      AMPS & AMPTS

Comment

Thats an excellent idea. And great execution WrapDaddy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by driedstick View Post
          Dang it that looks great!!! were the snausages store bought or some that you made?? POINT!!!
          Got the sausages at Restaurant Depot...Randolph Market Andouille...Those things rock!
          BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
          Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
          I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Excellent job Sir.
            Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
            My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
            @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X