Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Side Items

Side Items Smoked Or Not You Just Need Good Sides.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Sometimes I have a perk to my job
Last Post: Fishawn
Posted On: 11-17-2017
Replies: 8
Views: 69
0 Hey! Smoked-Meat, What's Cooking This Weekend?
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 0
Views: 8
0 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thighs (Second Round)
Last Post: Ryan
Replies: 3
Views: 74
0 Thanks Rich
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 10
Views: 157
0 Small Blade Roast
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 5
Views: 172
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,415 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,851 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 642,490 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 04-21-2017, 09:04 PM
<----Culinary Genius

gmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To All
gmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To All
Default My take on Cole Slaw and a product recommendation.

Made some Cole Slaw tonight be decided to change it up a bit. I have been experimenting with a more savory style rather than sweet. I also found a brand of bottled dressings that work very well for the savory part.

2 cups Shredded Cabbage
1 cup Shredded Carrot
1 Diced pepper(I used green but red would make a nice color contrast)
1 heaping TBSP Chopped garlic
4-5 pickled jalapeno slices diced
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1/2 cup(Adjust to your taste) BOLTHOUSE™ Avocado Cilantro salad dressing

Combine and let chill for a few to let flavors bloom/come together.

The Bolthouse dressing is the product recommendation. This stuff is terrific. I have used a lot of their flavors but I like the Avocado Cilantro, and Creamy Garlic best for this recipe.

http://www.bolthouse.com/products/dressings

Served with some Jerk pork tenderloin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170421_174854[1].jpg (28.7 KB, 26 views)

Dogs and cats living together MASS HYSTERIA!

Last edited by gmotoman; 04-21-2017 at 09:19 PM.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 04-21-2017, 10:08 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Looks great GMan! Love slaw and your spin on it. Will be looking for that dressing, sounds like a winner

Old 04-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Pit Master

PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All

Oo that sounds yummy. I like that avocado cilantro dressing and I bet it's great in slaw. Thanks for sharing
Old 04-22-2017, 08:00 AM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Yeah those are good eats!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 04-22-2017, 08:14 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

peppers instead of onion - I can see that working

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 04-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

on for that... last gig i did...Louie? wth...sriracha...you done good eugene...

Old 04-23-2017, 07:12 PM
Thin & Blue brother <3

Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All
Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All

Looks really yummy, Ryan's wife Billie makes a cilantro cole slaw which is to die for! Well done

PROUD MEMBER # 49
The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged PINK THERMAPEN

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Side Items