X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Fly's ? Have fun now.

this is more fun then fly tape..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2JVDHo-49M
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

I have one of those... the original version! Gotta hide it from the grand kiddos tho... be some nasties if they get hold of it...

It's a cool tool, butt makes a mess...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Be fun on my front porch, but Mrs Bear wouldn't appreciate it in her house.

We only get 2 or 3 flies in the house per year anyway.

Bear
      Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
      Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
        Be fun on my front porch, but Mrs Bear wouldn't appreciate it in her house.

We only get 2 or 3 flies in the house per year anyway.

Bear
        Yup, definitely an outdoor tool...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
          I have one of those... the original version! Gotta hide it from the grand kiddos tho... be some nasties if they get hold of it...

It's a cool tool, butt makes a mess...
          For some reason I knew you would have one
          yes, the 1st ones shot out more salt a lot more. great for Ariel targets. and an outside tool for sure.
          the new version 2.0 shoots way less salt.
          I got mine yellow and with the orange beak. LE's shoot 1st hear then answer the questions they were going to ask you them selves.

got some foil and put a dot in the center. fired at different ranges to see how she worked. fly executing fool it be. keep mine on the patio. 20ga in the kitchen

kids have a blast with it.[that would be big kids with some sense i hope]

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Then there is always that someone ......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2G5A_dY1I2Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            Phil

Fun Tune , She's a Smoker
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiCrcV_R9o

Comment

He said enough for 70 kill shots.
              more if you catch em breeding, even got me a three some once

picked up the pooches yard leavings and normally tie the bag and toss it over the rock wall into the neighbors yard. but, I sat her down by the patio in the garden. WOW! targets of opportunity galore. and found it salts a cervaza with lime pretty dern good.

never thought it could be a food service tool. ya want salt on that steak. man cave tool now.

Comment

too messy, I've got a much better bug gun: http://www.amazon.com/Martin-Paul-10...ywords=bug+gun

Works great, no mess. every now and then I get an influx of blue bottles in my workshop, no idea where the buggers come from. But the bug gun splats them very quickly and easily.

And I've also got one of those electric tennis raquet jobs as well.
                Fries them good !

And yep joerg sprave makes some amazingly mad devices.
                Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
                  too messy, I've got a much better bug gun: http://www.amazon.com/Martin-Paul-10...ywords=bug+gun

Works great, no mess. every now and then I get an influx of blue bottles in my workshop, no idea where the buggers come from. But the bug gun splats them very quickly and easily.

And I've also got one of those electric tennis raquet jobs as well.
                  Fries them good !

And yep joerg sprave makes some amazingly mad devices.
                  I have those also. leaves a mess fly innards every where.lol. I took mine apart and installed industrial coil springs in. it will poke yer eye out.

I have the 50 shot rubber band guns they splat them well and from a distance.

have the red neck entertainment center also BUG EXECUTIONER. just plug in and grab a cold one.

when they arrive they be met with force levels they never expected.

Comment

The salt shooter is a hoot. Never thought aboot using it as a cooking tool... Guess I'll have to get another one to shoot pepper then...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                    X