X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craiger and Rich, you guys are lucky the multi-quote is not functioning
    sigpic

Comment

Rich, I've often thought about approaching several local retail chains on your behalf. They're not big, but are open to that sort of thing. I've seen it with sauces, dressings and frozen pizzas. Wouldn't you have to change your packaging to go retail? More like a large shaker bottle. I mean not many people are going to want to buy a pound of something they haven't tried.
      S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
      CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
      New Braunfels Bandera
      UniFlame Gas Grill
      Lil Chief

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRay View Post
        Rich, I've often thought about approaching several local retail chains on your behalf. They're not big, but are open to that sort of thing. I've seen it with sauces, dressings and frozen pizzas. Wouldn't you have to change your packaging to go retail? More like a large shaker bottle. I mean not many people are going to want to buy a pound of something they haven't tried.
        I can package it any way I want. Now..it's set up for savvy folk that keep their shakers I can have shakers done. It's just more expensive is all. If you have a marketing idea...run it by me. I can have it delivered in condoms because "it's fuckin' good" if ya like...
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Thanks Ken...I appreciate it. guess I should look into that arena.
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
            Thanks Ken...I appreciate it. guess I should look into that arena.

Getting set up is free, you can go two ways. Both are a business type of accounts. One way they charge you $39.00 a month and wave the $0.99 per item when sold. Also there is processing fees along with a product fee.. This way you get your cash much faster back to your account. The other way is no monthly fee and they charge a $0.99 per item and the processing fees..

I can get that for you so you see what they would charge.. The one thing I like about it and like Ebay is once you sell an item you can print off your own shipping, it is less than going to the post office and faster..
            Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post

I can get that for you so you see what they would charge.. The one thing I like about it and like Ebay is once you sell an item you can print off your own shipping, it is less than going to the post office and faster..
              Probably..at this point in the season..I'd go for the buck a product. Slow times coming I figger...

Paypal allows me to do the same thing..print postage and mail from here. I love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                Craiger and Rich, you guys are lucky the multi-quote is not functioning
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

Probably..at this point in the season..I'd go for the buck a product. Slow times coming I figger...

Paypal allows me to do the same thing..print postage and mail from here. I love that.

Your looking at 15% per item sold. You can see the break down below..

Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Problem is...you gotta crawl soo far up Sam's ass to get anything in there, I'd have to have it made in China.

Plus...Sam's is not my favorite venue to buy anything. If I gotta I will, but really don't like those places.

I tried Gander Mtn and Bass Pro... could not even get a call or a lousy email back.

Sooo...F 'em all- give me the Mom an' Pop/ smaller retail places any day. Better service, better people.
                    I, for one enjoy the fact that I get my Mad Hunky from the Mad Hunky Himself!!!!
                    I'd rather pay a Premium than buy from someplace like Sam's club, etc.
                    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by smc51 View Post
                      I, for one enjoy the fact that I get my Mad Hunky from the Mad Hunky Himself!!!!
                      I'd rather pay a Premium than buy from someplace like Sam's club, etc.
                      Same here. He's always been fair with me. But have you ever ran low and could use some, right now? Wouldn't it be nice to run to the store and get some? I know, plan ahead. Life gets in the way sometimes.

I'm just throwing out different ideas. Always have. Getting it into retail stores puts the name and label in people's faces. Plus he can put the info on the label how to buy it on-line, in bulk, saving them money. Getting them to try it is what's important.
                      S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                      CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                      New Braunfels Bandera
                      UniFlame Gas Grill
                      Lil Chief

Comment

I can have it delivered in condoms because "it's fuckin' good" if ya like...

Have you thought of sewing machine and vacuum cleaner stores??

I'm not sure what the connection is but there are two stores that I know of within 20 miles of me that sell sewing machines and vacuum cleaners and also sell BBQ grills and seasonings.

I think the Mom and Pop retailers are the way to go as well.

Dave
                        CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
                        UDS 1.0
                        Afterburner
                        Weber Performer
                        Blue Thermapen
                        Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
                        Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                        Auber Smoker Controller
                        Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
                        -
                        "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

I don't really like to pimp what I do for a living on here but, if you guys who live here in the middle of the country and have local hardware, lumber yards or paint stores who do business with a distributor named Blish-Mize, ask them to stock Mad Hunky products. We have Rich's line in our warehouse and I'm having a hard time getting stores outside my sales area to stock the line. We have over 1500 customers who could be selling Mad Hunky!
                          Phil. 4:13
                          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by hit or miss View Post
                            I don't really like to pimp what I do for a living on here but, if you guys who live here in the middle of the country and have local hardware, lumber yards or paint stores who do business with a distributor named Blish-Mize, ask them to stock Mad Hunky products. We have Rich's line in our warehouse and I'm having a hard time getting stores outside my sales area to stock the line. We have over 1500 customers who could be selling Mad Hunky!
                            Why thanks, Scott. They DO dist. to a ton of stores in the SMW. Love to get Blish-Mize's warehouse empty :{)

Comment

Working...
                            X