Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Remembering Fellow Members

Remembering Fellow Members You May Be Gone But Certainly Will Not Be Forgotten. R.I.P My Friends

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
9 Hey look what I found...
Last Post: Fishawn
Posted On: 02-20-2018
Replies: 17
Views: 132
0 A little time to piddle
Last Post: cowgirl
Replies: 10
Views: 110
0 DDave's Reverse Flow Build
Last Post: DDave
Replies: 77
Views: 1,547
0 Prime Rib
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 20
Views: 231
0 Pork butt on masterbuilt electric
Last Post: GSPhunter_21!
Replies: 12
Views: 151
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,577 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,361 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 651,512 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 09-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Default Make It 4 Short Years Ago..

We lost our dear friend The Yoshida Master Ron P..

There may be many that do not know of him but he was a different cook for sure.. He was never scared to try something new and shared his results good or bad..

Miss you as well Ron...

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 09-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All

He sure did turn out some good stuff, I use to laugh out loud every time I saw a bottle of Yoshida on the shelf.

He sure gave me some good advice and encouraging words.

One of the greats.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Chillin'

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All

I first ran across Ron on the "other" forum & enjoyed his stories & cooks. I remember we all got together to have Yoshida himself send bunch of his products to Ron.

HORIZON 16" Classic Offset
SToK Tower Grill
Weber 18.5"
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 09-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Sous Vide Free Zone

IrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To All
IrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
I first ran across Ron on the "other" forum & enjoyed his stories & cooks. I remember we all got together to have Yoshida himself send bunch of his products to Ron.
I recall seeing that, as a lurker back then....he was as giddy as a schoolkid when you guys did that....
Old 09-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Smoke it & they will come

Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All
Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All

I'll raise my glass to Ron!

Rob
Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
SmokingPit.com
Road-Quest.com

Yoder YS640
Yoder Wichita
Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale

Old 09-02-2014, 05:49 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

He was good folk for sure... I hope you're resting in peace Ron.

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 09-02-2014, 07:11 AM
veni, vidi, varius

Hoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To All
Hoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To All

Definitely miss the old Yoshida sensei...he was one of a kind.

Rest in peace my friend.

Smoked-Meat certified Sausagehead

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443745685
Old 09-02-2014, 07:19 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

RIP buddy. Great guy!
Old 09-02-2014, 09:10 AM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

Ron was one of my very first pals over there and over here. He was such a great guy. I recently purchased a bottle of Yoshidas and immediately thought of him. RIP good buddy.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Sittin' by the campfire

cowgirl Is  A Name Known To Allcowgirl Is  A Name Known To All
cowgirl Is  A Name Known To Allcowgirl Is  A Name Known To Allcowgirl Is  A Name Known To Allcowgirl Is  A Name Known To Allcowgirl Is  A Name Known To Allcowgirl Is  A Name Known To All

Ron was a talented guy. Brought a lot of good ideas to the forums. RIP Ron...

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
Old 09-03-2014, 01:45 AM
Pit Master

erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All
erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All

I miss the man, he would call me Sunday nights pronto, he would wait to see me online and within a cupla minutes the phone would ring. He lived for the forum and his contributions were his way kindling friendships.

He really was proud of the Yoshidas gig... Maybe even topped his rib recipe that was featured in Bon Appetite magazine. RIP brother!
Dutch Ovens and other CI
Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

Old 09-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Learning from the Best

DDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To All
DDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To All

Ron was a good guy for sure. Always willing to help out.

Dave
Weber Performer
Blue Thermapen
Auber Smoker Controller
Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88

-

"All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010
Old 09-05-2014, 10:02 PM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
he was like i giddy school girl...............RIP ron!

it's all good my friend..........
Old 09-16-2014, 01:29 AM
in Memoriam

Capt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

well liked and original. Rip Brother .

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)
Old 09-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

RIP RonP !!

He was an MES user & a lover of "Ribeyes" !!!

He was always ready to help anyone he could.

I hope this post shows up.

Bear
Old 09-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All

RIP Ron, an inspiration on trying stuff that was outside the box....
Masterbuilt 7 in 1
Old 09-17-2014, 12:54 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelman View Post
RIP Ron, an inspiration on trying stuff that was outside the box....
Truth! Anything and everything was in play..... Good guy, miss him.
Old 11-16-2016, 12:48 PM
ECB specialist !

tripleBQ Knows How To Maintain A Pit
Default miss him to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
We lost our dear friend The Yoshida Master Ron P..

There may be many that do not know of him but he was a different cook for sure.. He was never scared to try something new and shared his results good or bad..

Miss you as well Ron...
still miss him ...
Old 11-16-2016, 07:23 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleBQ View Post
still miss him ...

True Dat Brother...

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Remembering Fellow Members