Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Remembering Fellow Members

Remembering Fellow Members You May Be Gone But Certainly Will Not Be Forgotten. R.I.P My Friends

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Brick built gas smoker
Last Post: Richtee
Posted On: 02-19-2018
Replies: 12
Views: 107
0 Instant Pot (Not For Smoking)
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 27
Views: 407
0 Hmmm
Last Post: Mark R
Replies: 32
Views: 351
0 Hi there, folks.
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 9
Views: 82
0 Duck recipes?
Last Post: GSPhunter_21!
Replies: 17
Views: 195
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,575 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,358 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 651,406 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 07-25-2015, 09:18 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Exclamation Arrangements and donations for Dan

His wife says There will be a memorial service August 1 at 11 spring valley church. Here is A Link on it's location for anyone able to attend.

I tried to set her up with a PP account, but it's just too much a PITA and wait for it to be verified. With Janet's permission I will collect anything you folks would like to donate to help defray the considerable medical costs incurred by the family.

You can donate to Esalink@aol.com Paypal address. Please donate as "Sending money to a friend" to avoid me paying fees. If you can't find that choice...dont sweat it...no big deal. Also PLEASE include a note/message "For Dan's Family" just to make it easy to keep track of the monies.

Thank you all, and thank You Dan!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 07-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Thin & Blue brother <3

Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All
Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All

Thank you Rich for putting this together!
xoxox

PROUD MEMBER # 49
The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged PINK THERMAPEN

Old 07-25-2015, 01:43 PM
Here, have a Guinness...

MrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To All
MrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To All

Done.
18.5 Weber Kettle
22.5 Weber Kettle
Maverick ET732
6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

Old 07-25-2015, 01:55 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Good on ya, tough couple weeks. We with ya! I'm in.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 07-25-2015, 02:47 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Thank you Mark and Al. I love this place. Something still left in small corners of the world. Something called compassion.
Old 07-26-2015, 01:17 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

I'm in as well... check your PP account for the donation. Thanks for doing this Rich!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 07-26-2015, 01:59 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
I'm in as well... check your PP account for the donation. Thanks for doing this Rich!
Thanks Phil...

Also I will give a 15% off coupon code to anyone donating $25 or more...

It's a good cause...
Old 07-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

This is a shameless BUMP!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Old 07-27-2015, 03:58 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
This is a shameless BUMP!
Bada BUMP! I think there's about $375 in the kitty as of last night... I'm gonna kick in $100 from Mad Hunky.

Don't forget the 15% discount at the Hunky store for only $25...
Old 07-28-2015, 06:52 PM
Thin & Blue brother <3

Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All
Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All

Another shameless BUMP!

PROUD MEMBER # 49
The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged PINK THERMAPEN

Old 07-28-2015, 10:04 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

c farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To All
c farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To Allc farmer Is  A Name Known To All

Done. I didn't know him but he sounds like a great guy.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:47 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

flyin' illini Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingflyin' illini Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

bumpty bump..
Blue Thermopen
Profile:
http://www.coltecconsulting.com
Old 07-31-2015, 06:53 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Thank you all~! Today I wrote a check for $1158 to Dan's wife Janet. I really appreciate the kindness and generosity folks... THANK YOU!

PS: I'll be emailing the donators of $25 or more their discount codes for the Mad Hunky site as soon as I figger out how to enter one
Old 07-31-2015, 06:59 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

oops - think I clicked buying stuff as that seemed to have fewer caveats. Oh well.

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 07-31-2015, 01:45 PM
Barque Berner

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
oops - think I clicked buying stuff as that seemed to have fewer caveats. Oh well.
That choice IS on the left side of the road.

Old 08-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Thank you all~! Today I wrote a check for $1158 to Dan's wife Janet. I really appreciate the kindness and generosity folks... THANK YOU!

PS: I'll be emailing the donators of $25 or more their discount codes for the Mad Hunky site as soon as I figger out how to enter one
To all for the generosity. This island of misfits is great.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Y'all done real good on this one...
Dan would be proud...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Remembering Fellow Members