Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey! Smoked-Meat!.... What's Cooking This Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Smoked-Meat!.... What's Cooking This Weekend?

Seems like a busy Thyme of year for a lot of us. Personally, been gone just aboot every weekend for what seems like 2 months. Been eating oot a lot, or take oot aboot every night...... Butt not this weekend! Finally, remodel is just aboot done, and will be putting Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Gonna grill up either Salmon or Halibut Saturday with some guests, and who knows what Friday and Sunday butt, think I need a chiggin grill, and Beef Flanken steaks been calling me name. Just glad to be 95% complete with the remod

What have y'all got going on
    sigpic

Now for something completely different...

I was thinking of making up a batch of Ram's Bladder Cups using only the finest juicy chunks of fresh smoked Cornish Ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue, and garnished with lark's vomit.

Or maybe just some grilled chicky legs w/ fresh corn...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
    Paul

Comment

well I made game pies last week - got pics, will post.

However I bought an electroplating kit this week and I can now make plastic things and coat them with copper !
      Amazing how much stronger they get.
      Also - just realised - it makes them a lot more resistant to heat. The plastic will still want to melt, but it can't go anywhere, and the metal can't melt :-)

So, umm I think I'm going for a takeaway saturday and a manic session of covering things with metal and coming up with other things I can use this kit for :-)

I was thinking of making up a batch of Ram's Bladder Cups using only the finest juicy chunks of fresh smoked Cornish Ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue, and garnished with lark's vomit.
      Lay off the larks vomit, maybe pickled larks tongue jelly instead, and I'd order a plate of that
      Last edited by curious aardvark; 09-21-2016, 08:24 AM.
      Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
      Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Going to be at the soccer fields most of the weekend... at most we will have burgers or grilled chicken... nothing fancy here... I did get a roast beef cook in the other day.. pics to come...
        Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
        Yoder YS640
        Weber Genesis
        Weber 18.5" Kettle
        Weber Performer
        Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

how bout you get on about 2 dozen raw! after you do a 500 hour magneto inspection on my airplane mag's... no alcohol will be involved!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post

Good grief man...How the hell you getting lark vomit in Arizona...
            Craig
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
              Good grief man...How the hell you getting lark vomit in Arizona...
              www.larkvomit.com... they will also sell you Ram's bladder if you qualify... ICE apparently does...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Don't know---Maybe a couple steaks!

My Son just got back from Pittsburg.
                He took a mandatory class on Tower Rigging, for $2800.
                He does the "Train the Trainer" course for $2800----Now he can train his climbers himself, instead of paying $1200 each for the 10 climbers.
                So it costs him $2800, instead of $12,000.

Maybe he'll be smoking something for us.

Bear
                Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Working...
                X