Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Pepper Heads

Pepper Heads To Honor All Those That Show & Master The Art Of Growing and Incorporating Peppers In Sauces, Rubs, And Meals

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
6 Non-Rotisserie Ribs...
Last Post: Uncle Sauce
Posted On: 08-21-2017
Replies: 12
Views: 119
0 Rescued Weber Working
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 10
Views: 112
0 Habanero & Chipotle wildfire snack sticks
Replies: 6
Views: 70
0 Sriracha & Onion brats
Replies: 5
Views: 58
0 Pork or beef.
Replies: 16
Views: 185
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,306 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,457 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 636,399 Polls 35
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 10-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Default Pepper Heads

Here at Smoked-Meat we strive to have the best Pitmasters on the net. With that comes growth and taking on new adventures, even to modify their meats! This is to salute those that have not only embraced growing and utilizing a variety of peppers, but have created perfection with their ideas, techniques and recipes.

So from us here at Smoked-Meat we award you with the prestigious Smoked-Meat Pepper Head Award.

Feel free to add the text in your signature line that you are a Smoked-Meat Certified Pepper Head.

Smoked-Meat.com Pepper Heads

Richoso1 (Gone but not forgotten) R.I.P.

Class of 2013

barkonbutts
SMOKE FREAK
SQWIB
Wingman
MrZip66

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 10-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

This has been a long time coming, Please allow me to introduce to you the Pepper Head Class of 2013..

Barkonbutts, Not only have you shown that you have raised your own peppers and have done very well at it. You have made my tatsebuds burn while reading some of your recipes that you have made with you home grown crops.. A true Pepper Head..

SMOKE FREAK, Craig what can I really say, you have been a inspiration to many on your pepper recipes and then to launch Ghost-Potles is insane.. Plus you make a damn great Chipotle Sauce.. (I'm out by the way).. Looking to see much more in the future..

SQUIB, Dude you are in just from the detail "Fire in the Hole" recipe you have posted.. Great job, and it looks like it would be great on any food(s)..

Wingman & MrZip66
, You boy are in due to having stomachs of Iron.. Not many here would do what you guys did.. Heat and pain must be your best two friends..

Welcome guys and congratulations on the achievement..

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Pepper Heads