No announcement yet.

Welcome Kwakman99!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Kwakman99! you have found the best site, most knowledgable on the web, super folks Welcome to ya,Dwayne
    South Georgia heat,,,smoking something....
    Chargrill w/ royaloak lump
    Mad Hunky droooooling

Comment

You serious!!

Holly Ribeye,

Wow, hats off guys, this is a warmer reception then I even get at my annual family BBQ.

RR - Anytime, love the sport and I can take as good as I give, you up for some 2010 Olympic men AND women hockey highlights? Careful though, or else we'll turn this forum into another Hockey site.

Richtee - uhm.... nope, I think they've covered everything at one point in time. I love it also, but some of the stuff they have like the Jobmate line is just junk.

Meat Hunter - Maybe so, but on the up side the little missus loves me keeping her warm when there's a cold draft so, maybe we should be sending a bill to all the couples for all the marriage counseling fees our cold air is probably keeping them out of. Oh and I'm hopping it will be, couldn't think of a better addiction to have..... well maybe one

DennyD - Thanks and I couldn't agree more.

Fishaw - You also forgot our second most favorite word.."sorry eh!"

Zeeker - Will do. Oh and just so you know, I am a CT card holding member too.

Slanted88 - With such a welcome it's great to be here.

Dwayne - Thanks, and I certainly don't doubt it. I've been on other forums before, but NOTHING like this.

Hats off to everyone, seriously. This is proof of the saying that "Food is the great unifier"

Comment

Welcome Aboard
        sigpic
        Brinkman Pitmast Deluxe (with alot of mods)
        Great Out doors grill
        Brinkman verticle
        And one great UDS
        Crooked Creek Viszlas

Comment

Kwakman. Great to have ya here in the forum. It is a great place to get help and info and all are friendly. Again
          sigpic

Char-Griller Outlaw w-SFB & (mods)
          30" Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse

Comment

Working...
          X