X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Norm!
    ________
    Marijuana card
    Last edited by Rich Parker; 05-03-2011, 12:01 PM.
    WSM and UDS - iBQ'n BBQ Team co-founder TheBBQSuperstore.com

Comment

Well, I missed this new member introduction..... Glad you joined us Norm70, your gonna love it here! You can just kick back, crack a cold one and be yourself; easy going group that can take it as well as hand it out!

I do not know if you remember me, but I have purchase a few rifles from you in the past?
      --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
      www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Heck...guess I missed it too. But only by a year

Hia Norm!
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Welcome Norm....sorry for the late welcome...
          Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Welcome to S-M Norm, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

Comment

Howdy Norm, so glad you found us. This is a great site for sure. Many great folks with tons of smoking and meat curing experience. 600 bucks for deer processing is nuts, bring em to me next time, I'll only charge ya 500

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Someone will always jump in and lend a hand when needed.
              https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Welcome to the site, Norm! I see you've already welcomed me, and I didn't have to wait a year like you did!

I'm in Neche, ND. Former science teacher and track coach, and long time home sausage maker. I started out as part of a group effort, learning as much as I could from the old guys with their big outhouse-looking smokehouses. After many moves from small-town school to small-town school I invested in my own arsenal of equipment and a fridge conversion smoker. Now at the ripe old age of 53 I'm the old guy the neighbors go to for advice (and mostly free samples).

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I'd love to see pics of your smokers, to get an idea what you have to work with. There are lots of great recipes out there, and Rytek Kutas' book "Great Sausages Recipes and Meat Curing" is a good place to start for how-to and recipes. MossyMo turned me on to venison bacon from curleyssausagekitchen.com, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Comment

sigpic

Char-Griller Outlaw w-SFB & (mods)
                  30" Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse

Comment

you are at the right place now
                    sigpicbrinkman pitmaster deluxe
                    members mark upright propane smoker
                    kingsford bbq
                    23"weber kettle

Comment

aboard.....