No announcement yet.

I'm Meathead & I'm a BBQ Addict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Craig, I too have been going through your site for months. It is in my favorites and near the top of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
      Also very interested where you got your statistics from for the claim.

Who does track such things ??
      (seriously I'm interested).
      Go to alexa.com and click on the 'Site Info' tab. Of the heaviest trafficked BBQ sites I could think of and compared, amazingribs.com certainly has had the most traffic during this years BBQ season.
      DennyD

GrillPro charcoal cabinet smoker, CharGriller Pro, 22" CKG(cheap kettle grill), 16" UniFlame kettle, Firepit/smoker stickburner, Brinkman gasser w/smoker box

Comment

Originally posted by DennyD View Post
        Go to alexa.com and click on the 'Site Info' tab. Of the heaviest trafficked BBQ sites I could think of and compared, amazingribs.com certainly has had the most traffic during this years BBQ season.
        but surely that would only be sites with the alexa toolbar or somesuch registered or installed doohickey ?
        Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

to SM. Very cool, I've been by your site quite a few times. It's great you decided to join us..
          sigpic

Char-Griller Outlaw w-SFB & (mods)
          30" Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse

Comment

We achieve culinary enlightenment by understanding the concepts rather than by following recipes because there are no rules in the bedroom and dining room. And not just how we do things, but why we do things.
            We'll get along just fine!
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Man...It's a pleasure to have ya here!...Been to yer place!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

WOw! Is that cheddar? Why aren't there burgers underneath?

Comment

comScore is one of the top rating services. They rank me in the top 100 food sites and there are no other BBQ sites in the top 200. Some stats are here http://amazingribs.com/meathead/advertising.html

Comment

I think Alexa ranks them all.

Comment

Mark
                      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Looks like friendly territory! Thanks to Meat Hunter for inviting me. Honored that so many of you know my site. Hope to learn a thing or two, especially about cold smoking, a weakness I am trying to shore up.

Comment

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                          WOw! Is that cheddar? Why aren't there burgers underneath?
                          Umm...long story. Not everything I do has a happy ending...
                          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Welcome Meathead great place to hang out!
                            " When you lose, don't lose the lesson "

Comment

Working...
                            X