Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Members Websites

Members Websites If You Have A Business Website You Want To Show Or Promote. Post It Here. Be Sure To Post Any Sales Or Specials.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 1-1-1/2 Vortex Apple Smoked Mad Hunky/Tatonka Baby Backs
Last Post: Wingman
Posted On: 11-20-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 45
0 Eagles vs Cowboys..... Ohhhhhhh Sunday Night!
Last Post: Ryan
Posted On: 11-19-2017
Replies: 9
Views: 87
0 Aaaand... the 2017 Smitty's
Last Post: strength_and_power
Replies: 24
Views: 504
0 Anyone have any pointers on an mes 40?
Last Post: ImTerribleAtThis
Replies: 11
Views: 104
0 Sweet soy garlic wings on the vortex
Last Post: Slanted88
Replies: 3
Views: 37
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,418 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,863 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 642,697 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 01-11-2017, 07:27 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa B View Post
SMJAN2017
WooHoo! The secret code is out!

Happy New Year Lisa :{)

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Pit Master

zombini Is  A Name Known To All
zombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To All

Cant get the darn code to work
for me.
Weber Smokey Joe
Weber Genesis Silver
Smokin Tex
MES 40 with legs Gen 2.5
Maverick ET 732
Brown and lime green ThermaPens
2 orange ThermoPops
A-Maze-N Tube 18"
A-Maze-N Smoker 5"x8"
Vortex
Old 01-11-2017, 10:02 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombini View Post
for me.
She’ll make it right...
Old 01-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Pit Master

zombini Is  A Name Known To All
zombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
She’ll make it right...
Hated to do it, but I defected to another site which penciled In cheaper even if I could have gotten the code to work.They are Weston bags which used to be ok. I have been using Lisa's for a while.
Weber Smokey Joe
Weber Genesis Silver
Smokin Tex
MES 40 with legs Gen 2.5
Maverick ET 732
Brown and lime green ThermaPens
2 orange ThermoPops
A-Maze-N Tube 18"
A-Maze-N Smoker 5"x8"
Vortex
Old 01-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombini View Post

for me.

Didn't work for me either. I'll try again next week.
Masterbuilt 7 in 1
Old 01-12-2017, 07:55 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Thanks Lisa!!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 01-16-2017, 07:28 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

FYI, The Coupon Code is now working... SMJAN2017

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Old 01-16-2017, 07:33 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
FYI, The Coupon Code is now working... SMJAN2017
Ya know..I called her up on this..thought she fixed it?? Hmm
Old 01-17-2017, 06:39 PM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All

Seems all is well, just placed an order and it all worked just fine at this point
Masterbuilt 7 in 1
Old 01-17-2017, 07:26 PM
Fishawn Wannabie

Doug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Just ordered but discount wouldn't work for me but it's ok, love the product and service.
Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
Weber Smokey Joe
Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
The Vortex
Old 01-20-2017, 01:35 PM
Hunky Thanksgiving... 🦃

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool Thanks Lisa!!!

Just placed an order & the code worked just fine.
I picked up two of the combo packs... 50 gallon size & 50 quart plus 50 quart & 50 pint thinking that I'll be making use of the quart size more than the others, we shall see...
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 02-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Lisa B Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & SmokingLisa B Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking
Default Discount Code for Vacuum Sealing Bags and Rolls

Hello everyone,

We'll be debuting a new vacuum sealer on the website in just a few days....

Here is your February discount code:

Save 10% Off All Bags, Rolls, & Canisters
for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's, or VacMaster home suction machines.
ALL MACHINES NOW SHIP FOR FREE

Just enter SM217 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

I am also working to get more products on the site to save you money on meat processing equipment. I just got some great deals on sausage stuffers.

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...uffers_c71.htm

I will have more products coming soon!

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are thicker than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$. Check out our new line of ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...n-etc_c278.htm

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...-Meal_c171.htm

We have two all-stainless steel home suction sealers that feature engine cooling fans for extra long sealing sessions. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar:

PRO 350 - standard 12" seal bar length:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...350-876350.htm

PRO 380 - 16" extra long seal bar length:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...chines_c12.htm

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Click HERE to see.

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies for the professional smoker!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa
Old 03-30-2017, 08:48 PM
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Lisa B Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & SmokingLisa B Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking
Default Discount Code for Vacuum Sealing Bags and Rolls

Hello everyone,

We'll be We have a new vacuum sealer, the VacMaster Pro 275! It's a budget-friendly sealer that has a powerful double piston pump and a cooling fan. Check it out here!

Here is your April discount code:

Just enter SM417 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

I am also working to get more products on the site to save you money on meat processing equipment. I just got some great deals on sausage stuffers.

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are thicker than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$. Check out our new line of ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines:

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines:

We have two all-stainless steel home suction sealers that feature engine cooling fans for extra long sealing sessions. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Click HERE to see.

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies for the professional smoker!

Lisa
Old 05-30-2017, 12:23 AM
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Default Discount on bags & rolls for vacuum sealers

Hello everyone,

I hope that you had a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. Please take the time to remember our troops who are serving our country, and especially the men and women who have sacrificed everything so that we can have freedom.

We have a new vacuum sealer, the VacMaster Pro 275! It's a budget-friendly sealer that has a powerful double piston pump and a cooling fan. Check it out here!

Here is your June discount code:

Just enter SM617 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa
Old 06-30-2017, 05:38 PM
TBS Sniffer

barleypop Is  A Name Known To All
barleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To Allbarleypop Is  A Name Known To All

Just place my first order today with the code. I wished I checked out your website a long time ago, also picked up wax spacers for burger patties. I believe I'll be set for a long time.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Default Save $$ on Vacuum Sealing Bags & Rolls

Hello everyone,

I hope that all of you have been enjoying your suumer!

We have a new vacuum sealer, the VacMaster Pro 275! It's a budget-friendly sealer that has a powerful double piston pump and a cooling fan. Check it out here!

Here is your August discount code:

Just enter SM817 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa
Old 09-11-2017, 06:03 PM
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Default Save $$ on Thicker, More Puncture Resistant Vacuum Sealing Bags

Hello everyone,

School has started here. I have one son still at home and two others who have left. I'm having some serious empty nesting going on here, and I have to vacuum seal more often now that there are less people here to eat my bulk buy items.

Here is your September discount code:

Just enter SM917 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa
Old 10-04-2017, 05:08 PM
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Default Save $$ on Vacuum Sealing Bags & Rolls

Hello everyone,

Fall is in the air!

Here is your October discount code:

Just enter SM1017 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa
Old 11-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Default SAVE $$$ on Vacuum Sealing Bags & Rolls

Hello everyone,

[BThanksgiving is just around the corner and hunting season is in full swing. I hope that you're enjoying your autumn.

Here is your November discount code:

Just enter SM1117 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies for the chamber vac users!

Lisa

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Members Websites