Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pork Loin Roast on the Weber Rotissieri

Hello everyone,

Yesterday's family dinner consisted of Pork Loin Roast which sat in Mad Hunky Pork Brine for two days. I cannot say enough positive things about Mad Hunky Brines either chicken or pork. They do exactly what they say they do and add a nice little flavor to the meat product.

I set up the Weber Kettle with the rotissieri and indirect heat using those side baskets filled with both lump and briquets. I managed the temperature of the Weber to 350 degrees and the roast was completed in 3 hours. I pulled the roast when it hit 150 internal temperature.

I made a home peach sauce to serve with the pork on the side by mixing a half jar or 5 ounces of Smuckers Peach preserves with honey and a couple tablespoons of lemon juice. Turned out excellent and kicked the pork up a notch.

Appetizers incuded pico de gallo with corn chips and nachos made with pulled pork, fiesta beans, pico de gallo, black olives, chili con queso, mozzarella cheese and pepper jack cheese. I also made a simple home made dough that I have used for pizza, filled it with Italian seasoning, parmesean cheese, mozzarella cheese, and pepper jack cheese, folded it together and baked it for 15 minutes at 450 degrees. My son sliced it into one inch slices for people to enjoy.

Here's a video that documents the process.

Ed

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uKBDB-4_TIg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Yoder YS480
    Yoder Cheyenne
    Weber Kettle w/ Rotissieri
    Kettlepizza

All looks Great from here, Ed !!!

Mighty Tasty!!

Bear
    Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
    Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

The rotiss is SUCH a superior method of roasting meats...All that golden brown deliciousness all the way around! Mmm!

Pleased you enjoyed the brine,,,err brines! Thank you for trusting your meat to the Mad Hunky!
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Very nice! The rotator is a fine get after!
        Sunset Eagle Aviation
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
          Very nice! The rotator is a fine get after!
          What he said
          sigpic

Comment

Nicely done Ed! Coming to Wisco anytime soon??? hmmm???
            Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you only have today!

Comment

Working...
            X