No announcement yet.

Weber smoky joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta get me one of those. They seem perfect for a whole lotta regular meals. Nice cook there Hambone!
    New Braunfels Black Diamond
    18.5" WSM
    Weber Performer Deluxe Black
    18.5 Weber Kettle
    22.5 Weber Kettle
    Maverick ET732
    6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

sigpic

Comment

They are great little grills..... Somehow, some way, I'm gonna cook a whole cockspatched chicken on one ...... Was thinking aboot it today, just don't seem to wanna work
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
        They are great little grills..... Somehow, some way, I'm gonna cook a whole cockspatched chicken on one ...... Was thinking aboot it today, just don't seem to wanna work
        My thoughts exactly....I'm thinking the fat dripping onto the coals would soon turn your chicken into a towering inferno
        We call it Bah-buh-cue !

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
          I guess it'd be cheatin to cut it up and go nekid!
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Nice job, Hambone!!!!

I got one of those little guys from my FIL's garage, when we moved him to our house about 8 years ago. That little Smokey Joe was neglected too long. Makes awesome Ribeyes & Burgers!!!
            FIL is 92 now & moved to BIL's house. Smokey Joe stayed HERE where he'll be kept warm & well cared for!!!!

Bear
            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Ive used mine twice this week. They're great for salmon, pork chops, etc. if only cooking for 2-3 they're perfect

Comment

Working...
              X