trouble reports.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PitRow View Post
    Cleared my cookies and re-logged-in and everything seems fine this morning. Thanks for the hard work Ken, et. al.!
    Originally posted by PitRow View Post
    Well, guess I spoke too soon. Now it's back to only updating if I manually refresh the browser. :(

Did you clear your Cache as well? You may have to do it twice.. I have not been on much today but it seems to be working fine from here..

I really have no idea what happened or why the site did this... All I can think of is the host was tinkering with the server and something on the site reverted back to a default and I have been looking for a needle in a hay stack..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

When I log on I find a thread I want to read...Click the little arrow on the left that says first new post....Takes me anywhere within the post...Not necessarily the first unread new post...Still not quite right on my end...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Running fine today on my end, Ken. Using firefox, and droid phone... thanks for keeping this going!
        Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
        Yoder YS640
        Weber Genesis
        Weber 18.5" Kettle
        Weber Performer
        Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Cheers!.. I knowed you got better things in your brain than this gig. Hold Baby & proceed...I appreciate all that & continue too do for us! Respectfully, Michael Eugene Hall...
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Eugene, I didn't see that coming!
            All is well after clearing the cache and a lil history. Thanks Ken!
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

"new posts" is working perfectly now...
              ~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
              ~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~

Comment

At the top of my forums page it says Smoking Meat Forums not Smoked Meat Forums
                sigpicSmoke meat, not crack
                Sullys bangin' ass jerkey-
                Pepperoni-Pernil-Spicy snack stix-Ryans crab cakes-Dip for smoked fish-Lox-Beer brittle-Pizza crust-Spinach and artichoke dip-Garlic link-Pizza Links-

Comment

Looks okay, I was able to post fine once I cleared my cache and cookies. The new posts search is working good.

Thanks Tex! You deserve a natty! And a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by Charcuteryan View Post
                    JEFF?
                    sigpic

Comment

Everything working fine at this end, after NOT touching cache, cookies, or history.

Bear
                      Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                      Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by Charcuteryan View Post
                        lmao - don't buy the recipe !
                        Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                          Did you clear your Cache as well? You may have to do it twice.. I have not been on much today but it seems to be working fine from here..

I really have no idea what happened or why the site did this... All I can think of is the host was tinkering with the server and something on the site reverted back to a default and I have been looking for a needle in a hay stack..
                          Yep, cookies and cache cleared. Everything seems to be fine again this morning though, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's back to normal.
                          Mike
                          Life In Pit Row

Comment

Working...
                          X